UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

holy cow those are just what g.i.joe minimates should be,man just perfect

those Decals need to go to the factory PLEASE!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

First a few new commission pieces:

Ultimate Green Hulk

ultimatehulk.jpg

3" Minimate, decals for face and chest, apoxie sculpt for hair.

Sasquatch

sasquatch2.jpg

3" Minimate, decals for face and chest, apoxie sculpt for hair.

Size comparison (click to view larger):

th_hulksasquatch.jpg

Spider-Man Unlimited

sm_unlimited.jpg

The person that ordered this definitely had some guts! With that said, I think the costume looks great on a minimate.

Stan Lee

stanlee.jpg

Here is Stan the Man in case you missed him over at the Factory. Decals for face and chest, Venkman hair.

Harry Potter

harry.jpg

Here is Harry in case you missed him in the Secret Santa thread, Decals for face and chest, apoxie sculpt for sleeves, modified movie Sabertooth coat, and CEO Tony Stark hair.

Lord Voldemort

voldemort.jpg

You can't have Harry without his arch nemesis! Voldemort has decals for his face and chest, and apoxie sculpt for his sleeves and skirt.

And finally, one custom for me:

Pip-Boy from Fallout 3

fallout.jpg

He was made using the decal over at the Factory from Cubee Craft. :)

Simply stuning Luke, every single one of them!!

With no disrespect meant to the guys over at AA/DST... you could really show them a thing or two.

Regarding commissions, are you always open to taking them on or is a once in a while thing?

You really need to make a second one of those Stans and try to find a way to send that to the Man himself. I think he'd get a kick out of it.

How you'd do that I have no idea.

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! Great stuff Luke, but I hate to be a dick in your thread but, his name isn't pip-boy. It's Vault-Boy.

Pip-boy is the wrist computer. But everything else is excellent! The hulk and sasquatch are sick. I did, however, notice that you didn't take a very good picture of Invisibility Cloak Harry. I mean, you put the regular Harry right in front of him!!! :)

But seriously, how much would it cost to have a Vault Boy made for me??

Pm Me.........

"Pact with Satan" is the only logical conclusion I've been able to come to.

Well I guess that'd be alright. It seems to have turned out well for the last guy who tried it. <_<

You really need to make a second one of those Stans and try to find a way to send that to the Man himself. I think he'd get a kick out of it.

If you're lucky, he'll notice it like he did this lady's Mighty Mugg of him seen here. She was able to hand delivery to him (I believe with her son). Very cool. As a side note, she's got some excellent My Little Pony customs on the site also.

Thanks everyone!!

If you're lucky, he'll notice it like he did this lady's Mighty Mugg of him seen here. She was able to hand delivery to him (I believe with her son). Very cool. As a side note, she's got some excellent My Little Pony customs on the site also.

Wow, that would be amazing. I might have to start pimping this little guy around other toy sites. :P

Thanks!

How much do commissions run, Luke? I'm sure it varies, but how about a ballpark figure?

Usually a 2" figure is around $30 and a larger figure is around $35, but it could go higher if there is a lot of sculpting or accessories. I am booked for the next 5 months or so, but I can always add someone to my list for when I finish my current orders. PM me if you want more information. :)

Since you have announced these rough prices here, I have to say, Luke, that getting one of your customs for those prices is the best deal in town. I know the market for Minimates isn't such where you could expect people to pay, say, $50-70 for one. However, I think that is what they would be worth based on your time, effort, and expertise.

A single Masters of the Universe figure costs that same amount to get shipped to me from Mattycollector, and, of course, they aren't anywhere near as cool as one of your customs, not even taking into account the energy and time that you expend. I would be ordering these out the wazoo from you, but I don't want you getting too annoyed with my incessant requests. I suspect that you have already reached that point :D

Since you have announced these rough prices here, I have to say, Luke, that getting one of your customs for those prices is the best deal in town. I know the market for Minimates isn't such where you could expect people to pay, say, $50-70 for one. However, I think that is what they would be worth based on your time, effort, and expertise.

A single Masters of the Universe figure costs that same amount to get shipped to me from Mattycollector, and, of course, they aren't anywhere near as cool as one of your customs, not even taking into account the energy and time that you expend. I would be ordering these out the wazoo from you, but I don't want you getting too annoyed with my incessant requests. I suspect that you have already reached that point :D

Thanks, I appreciate that! :)

And you aren't even in my top 10 most persistent customers. ;)