UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man your Jericho is just rockin colors are just spot on /that is a fine piece of work

• 2 weeks later...
Are you ever going to try making the modern Teen Titans or just the Titans?

I am more of a Marvel guy myself, so these Teen Titans customs are all commissions. :)

ever thought of using that head for a banshee and what camera do you use (i find it hard to take pictures of customs)

I have considered making a Banshee for a while now, but I never actually started because I am pretty sure DST will make him eventually. I waited on Psylocke, Hercules, Multiple Man, the Ultimates, and many others, and it always payed off.

Here are a few new DC customs:

Solomon Grundy (2.5")

grundy.jpg

Parasite (JLU Style)

parasite.jpg

Vigilante (JLU Style)

vigilante.jpg

Kalibak (JLU Style)

kalibak.jpg

Mr. Terrific

mrterrific1.jpg

Doomsday (JLU Style) (2.5")

doomsday.jpg

:D

Brilliant as always Luke!

Vigilante is awesome, but i think the stand-out for me is Mr Terrific! He looks perfect buddy.

Have you tried using Booster Gold’s accessory to create a 'Terrific Ball' for him?

Amazing work as always, Luke. That Vigilante is particularly fine. And the Mr. Terrific reminds me of how I long for more golden age JSA Minimates. I really hate DC Direct for not giving those to us. Hourman, Doc Mid-Nite, Sandman, Starman, you all live on in my dreams. . .

Those are 6 kinds of cool, Luke. They make a fella want to do things like MapQuest directions to DCD's corperate offices, take a road trip, and beat some sense into those guys. Probably use some of those ugly trapazoid things they tried to push on us to do it.

• 4 weeks later...