UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

(Will this Dr. Who trip end some day? Since I'm not familiar with those, I can't cheer as much as I like to... :P )

I'm guessing I have about 30 more Dr. Who mates in me, then I will stop. :D

But there will be plenty of Marvel and DC stuff sprinkled in there, like little delicious blueberries in a Dr. Who muffin!

awesome new additions master!

lol, thanks!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are awsome just a quick question when when and or are you going to watch episodes with the tenth doctor

because i think hes the best customs of him would get me really cheering

Thanks Matt, that means a lot coming from you!

those are awsome just a quick question when when and or are you going to watch episodes with the tenth doctor

because i think hes the best customs of him would get me really cheering

I actually haven't seen any 9th or 10th Doctor episodes, but I am borrowing them from a friend soon. I'm sure that I will want to make customs from those Doctors as soon as I see them. :)

I'm guessing I have about 30 more Dr. Who mates in me, then I will stop. :D

I actually haven't seen any 9th or 10th Doctor episodes, but I am borrowing them from a friend soon. I'm sure that I will want to make customs from those Doctors as soon as I see them. :)

OMG, this will take aeons! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I finally finished a box set I have been working on for myself for several weeks:

Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America

Cap_Set.jpg

cap_front.jpg

cap_top.jpg

cap_back.jpg

Click here to see a close-up of the package text, and here are alternate pics of Cap, Sharon Carter, Sin, and Crossbones.

I picked this line-up for myself because I already have an Arnim Zola, Winter Soldier from skull buster, and a Falcon (although not in his most current costume, its close enough for now). And of course we are getting Red Skull soon.

Let me know if you have any questions about the making of the figures or the packaging.

I also made a second set identical to the first and put it up on ebay here.

I should have another new box set done in the next two weeks! :)

Thanks guys! I really like the box set format, so you can expect to see a lot more of these in the future. :D

:D this is awsome sweet and cool and if you have a winter soilder i want to see it

I bought skull buster's Winter Soldier from him. I was going to link to his thread, but the pics are gone from there. :(

If I had more money I'd buy that in an instance. How much would it be to commision another Crossbones?

PM sent. :)

Great work, Luke, especially the package is incredible! I really enjoy your love of details here!

Let me criticize your box set(!!!) a little anyway:

Crossbone: great work, no question. You already presented him way back and adding that vest is a good idea. I really like him. Sharon Carter as Agent 13 is - compared to your other works - a pretty simple work but it works pretty weel. Sticking to the theme including her is conesquent, but I'd prefered to see her in that white dress/costume. Sin is outstanding! Next to the box's artwork, she is the star of that set in my eyes. The face expression, her hair piece and freckles are perfect! The way her eyebrows are designed highlight the characters attitude. So is that little laugh line (?) on the right of her mouth. That is a perfect detail! Great work. And the design of her top and her boots just nail the characters outfit from the comics. Maybe one of your best and most accurate mates so far. (In my eyes.) Maybe the weakest mate in my eyes is Cap himself. It's the perfet idea to do this Arlington statue instead of maybe a dead Cap or something like that, but I think it "just" looks like a monochrome mate and the black and white lines are to solid to work as reflections. Someone had this idea to enter your black+white contest last winter and I really loved the idea, but somehow I feel like it doesn't work. I don't know why and I don't know what's missing, but it doesn't convince me.

However, this critique obviously is adjusted to your ultrahigh standard and talent and I don't think you're pissed now. (Right? :ohmy:)

Just a few thoughts.