UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Minimate Factory: Updated May 5th

Oohhh... Ouch. That one hurt to look at Wow. And I do like the dead Sentinel trying to attack if you can get it in the right position. If you pull it off, give us some pics.

I definitely will.

By the way, I have the blog set up so everyone's first comment has to be approved, and then every comment you make afterwards will post without needing approval. This is to keep the spam-bots out.

Edited by luke314pi

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the website! I just wish it had some pics of the customs you've made ;)

There is a link to my gallery on the right side of the page. I wanted this site to be separate from my own stuff. Thanks for the compliment though! :)

Update time!

Update 11/13/08:

Deep Thoughts: How to make Hisako Ichiki? (Armor from X-Men)

Luke, how durable are the decals after they dry?

Unfortunately they won't stand up to playing with the figures, but they will last forever sitting on your shelf. I give mine an extra coat of clear coat after they dry on the figure, but they can still be accidentally removed with a rough swipe of a fingernail.

Luke, how durable are the decals after they dry?

Unfortunately they won't stand up to playing with the figures, but they will last forever sitting on your shelf. I give mine an extra coat of clear coat after they dry on the figure, but they can still be accidentally removed with a rough swipe of a fingernail.

man create a way to seal them on for good and minimate customs like your incredible Tombstone would change the face of collecting