UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art's Customs

Gave all my Terminator SWAT guys unique faces, and did some hairpiece painting to fix any problems (also mixed up some weapons):

DSCN3053.jpg

I want a few more, too...

Really cool pic of the SWAT guys. In reality (Hollywood reality) I have become used to SWAT guys dying ...almost immediately..... in almost movie they appear in. The SWAT guys die.... then the hero (heroine) of the movie wades in unscathed almost every time. I'd hate to be a SWAT guy it must be worse than an AIM guy :D .

Great stuff though Tenime-art.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! :D

Bob Harris said:
Funny thing is, I always thought you had, well, hair... :blink:

:lol:

Nope. Been bald for years, now... ;)

----------------------------------------------

Took the Ultimate S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, and gave Mr. Fury some Howling Commandos:

Bought a bunch of the new Skrulls, and was inspired to give them some "sleeper agents":

Daken's got some plain(-ish) clothes, because even though he was maskless, I still always saw "Wolverine" when I looked at my shelves:

And, though you can't see the best part of it, I gave Kitty another new hairpiece:

This one has a ponytail, courtesy of Sarah Connor.

Edited by TENIME_art

I LOVE your Howling Commandos!! I read the Nick Fury and his HCs one-shot (my first HC experience) and couldn't get enough of them. It's a great team (and really worked with WWII), and i'm loving their "revival" in Secret Warriors. I really wish i had extra SHIELD guys (and heads) to do that. Great idea.

• 3 weeks later...

:lol:

Yeah, the sleepers aren't really supposed to be anyone in specific. I just tried to make them look like "average joe humans", and I tried to match the Skrull faces with the bodies (I love the wicked look on the "nurse" with the bloody jacket...like she just killed a human or something)...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild West Ghost Rider:

The three together:

Edited by TENIME_art

I really like your Wild West Ghost Rider! B)

You-Ghostbusting looks really cool and would fit right in with the the real Ghostbusters.

and I really like those quick Marvel customs you did with the Spirit mates,

it's surprising how a change of face and hair can make a character look even more realistic :thumbsup:

Edited by Viper

• 3 weeks later...

Antman got new hair from.....I have no idea. It was in my "Accessories" bin, along with Bruce Wayne hairdos & BSG Viper helmets & spare weapons...

Agent Abigail Brand of S.W.O.R.D. WIP:

Need to make some decals for her chest & shades. Probably not 100% comic accurate, but as long as it gets the idea across, that's all I care about.

Edited by TENIME_art

Added a fourth floor to my Avengers Mansion/Hall of Armor!!

Provided some room for more suits of armor (the hole on the second floor is awaiting the upcoming Extremis one), and also got to do what I'd wanted to when I originally built it:

Hanging torso armor!! (And battle-damaged, to boot!)

Stocked:

Also--

Sue Storm gets a new head:

And Harry Osborn:

Edited by TENIME_art