UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art's Customs

:thumbsup: Those are so cool. I never would have imagined being interested in those characters, but they all look great and interesting. Jubilee is spot on, Renee looks tough, and I love McClane's bloody feet...a real defining touch. I would buy these if they came out. Edited by Chazwinski

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Let me check on Prof. Hulk.

Hmm...I don't know if I like the shape of it. It's weird that they can do receding hairlines, but for Hannibal Lecter or Doc Brown (or Prof. Hulk), it's a completely unique sculpt. I don't know if I like that or not. I love the swappability of the heads & hairpieces, but that limits so much...

Fantastic suggestion, though! :thumbsup:

More easy ones:

------------------------------

11/24 EDIT:

The Fox from Mark Millar's Wanted.

Angelina Jolie's hot, but I personally find the original just a little..."foxier"? :P

I'm still trying to figure out how to give her her holsters, and I know the midriff isn't comic-faithful, but it's sexier (and I didn't want to screw up my only Mirror Mirror Uhura)...

(And, yes, I notice now that I forgot to paint her "human" ears... :unsure:)

Edited by TENIME_art

• 3 months later...

Sliced up a War Zone flak vest, to give my "definitive" Punisher a cooler arsenal:

Some creative parts-swapping gave me Wayne Enterprises' CEO, Lucius Fox:

Thanks to a battle-damaged Wonder Woman, Red Son Wonder Woman, Sub-Mariner, Batgirl, Legolas, Hawkeye & M. Bison *deep breath*...I have an Artemis:

I want to give her a better hairpiece, though. Like the DCUC figure, with the ponytail & bangs. I'll have to sculpt it, though, so this works for now.

And one I've been working on for awhile, though, it doesn't look like much work was done to it...

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!

:P

Thank you, Luke, for the chest decal!! :thumbsup:

Edited by TENIME_art

Nice Zod, Tenime!

I'm more a Marvel than a regular DC Universe reader, especially Superman and so I totally forgot about who Zod actually is. Then I saw Kevin Smith' Mallrats a few days ago were Jay says "Come to me, son of Jor-El! Kneel before Zod!" and it suddenly came back to me who Zod is! :P

And the sliced west on your Punisher works pretty well.

When it comes to comics & movies (and Minimates!), I'm totally more a Marvel boy (despite my Superman tattoo being my first!).

I've got a bigger list of DC (or Indie) customs on the docket, though, since, as far as we know, they're extinct. I just don't want to waste my time - or spare parts - making a Marvel one that will end up get made somewhere down the line... :unsure:

• 1 month later...

First up, Domino!!

It's White Queen's face, altered for Neena.

Next, Two-Face!!

I wanted a combination of the Animated Series, and The Dark Knight. I like the final product!

Decals designed & printed by Luke314pi!! :D

Edited by TENIME_art

Thanks, everyone! :D

Prof's hoverchair is from the Kubrick. It takes some cutting & gluing to mod it for Minimates, though.

And, all Domino is, is Movie Storm, Kabuki's hairpiece, some black hands, and a blank white head. Arm to your choosing, paint the white fingers & chest, add decal. Pow. I can't wait for them to release that X-Force Wolvie, now!

XFORCE009_cov.jpg

Edited by TENIME_art

Designed some decals: DC villain Onomotapoeia, Animated Series' Ra's al Ghul & Livewire, "Butterfly/Split-Dog-Head" Rorschach, and a Ronin decal for putting on "Back in Black" Spidey's mask, so it's removable!!

More coming soon, download the printable versions at the Minimate Factory!!

Edited by TENIME_art

Thank you for the compliments!

Thanks to an extra Jigsaw, I gave Astonishing Emma a choker, (movie) Spirit gave Cyclops a new face, Sand Saref gave Kitty new hair, and Baltar gave Beast a new mane:

I QCed an Oracle:

And the Jason Todd Memorial:

I'll work on a mask for the clear head, and figure out some way to give the torso the sleeves back.

Edited by TENIME_art

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Parasite:

The forearms are probably the wrong dimensions, but there weren't any forearm decals to work off in the Minimate Factory, so I made them from scratch, by just eye-balling it. I also tried to make a crotchpiece decal (I don't want to color match paint), but the dimensions were laughably bad, so I scrapped it. Again, nothing to go by... :unsure:

Also, I plan to make transparent ones to put on a fuchsia-colored-plastic 'Mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't do anything other than pop the head from my custom Self-Portrait figure onto a spare Egon body I had lying around. My name patch is Photoshopped, as I can barely read the "Spengler" on the 'Mate, let alone think of how I'm going to change it. I might try a decal, if it's not too small.

I've been thinking about taking some "action" pictures with some of the ghosts...

Edited by TENIME_art