UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art's Customs

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, everyone!!

I'm still hoping to get some of the Spider-Man Mega-Bloks sets, since they're a little crowded up there (and Electro won't fit when I get him)...

Harry:

Hair - Norman Osborn

Head - T2 S.W.A.T.

Body - Lab Egon (minus coat)

This is amazing for two reasons 1 it is wonderful looking and 2 that you were able to keep the C3 mansion parts from exploding mid build to the point of utter fraustration.

:lol:

Believe me: when I built my first Batcave (still have it up and displaying my Bat-Mates), I used alotta superglue!! This? I suppose if I'd done a more dynamic look, instead of just rectangular, straight up, down & across; I might've had more of a problem. There was alot of praying with obscenities as I moved it from my tray to the shelf, though...and I constantly fear I'll be woken in the middle of the night to the sound of crashing plastic bricks... :rolleyes:

Edited by TENIME_art

Exactly how many Batcaves is that?

I have a total of 3. One is the actual Batcave, and the other two were combined with the Chemical Warehouse, and parts from 2 Darkseid's Thrones to make the Hall of Armor.

no more spidey stark armour in the hall anymore?

Not since I read Avengers Initiative and found out that there were triplet clones named "The Scarlet Spiders" that wore the exact, same outfit.

Two of them died in the comics, so there's only one left, but

I'd still like a third. (If you're having trouble finding them in the pic, they're hanging from the underside of the "Spidey Shelf", next to Venom.)

I took Jean's skirt off...

Is this thread now rated R in the US?

She had pants on underneath!! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks!

Gave Andreas some hair:

And, Bob: Agent of Hydra --

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/17/2010:

Morph is finished!!

Calvin Rankin, a.k.a. Mimic!!

Displaying bone claws, feathered wings, ice, electricity, optic blasts, and organic steel (covering half the claws/wings)!!

Edited by TENIME_art

Thanks guys!

Nah, I never liked original look Mimic. He always looked..."goony" to me...

I tried to go with his current "Dark X-Men" look:

Only, with less...work... :unsure:

With also a little Exiles Mimic thrown in:

I basically wanted something more playable than if I did a whole repaint, so I kept the alterations to a minimum. It still wasn't as easy as just part-swapping. Especially when I had to drill a hole in Ultimate Cyclops' head to accomodate the hairpeg (which, yes, I could've cut the peg off, but I like them -- they hold better)... :rolleyes:

Edited by TENIME_art