UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Series 5 & 6 at Big Bad Toy Store!!!

Actually those 7" BSG figures are out now at TRU. I've seen several reports of people finding a pilot Starbuck, a Cylon, Adama is officer's uniform and a duty uniform Apollo.

There's also been sightings of the new quarter-scale Darth Maul figure as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked BBTS and they have 5 & 6 available for preorder. I also checked my account and my preorders for these sets were still there. Are you talking about the 7" figures or all BSG stuff?

don't forget these.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Much as I hate to say it, BBTS still having them for preorder doesn't mean much

Maybe they're holding off until its closer to the series finale? I hope so. I think I know who the final cylon is (Im not saying who) and I think its in one of these last waves.

I was kind of thinking (or rather hoping) the same. It would be tragic for these two waves to be shelved, and honestly I can't think of any reason they would. As far as TRU, while I'd love to see some exclusives, I still hope that Series 5 & 6 see their regular release. TRU would , however, be an excellent venue (and opportunity) for some Viper and Raider Miniflyers...are you feeling me DST?!?! That would be the ultimate "swan song" for this line, and TRU would be the best way to make this happen. B)

*Speaking of TRU, I just found the 7" Exclusive "Galactica Lee Adama" and "Civil War Cylon" tonight! Lee is the one that was previously shown in the 2-pack (with Dualla...cancelled?) and the Cylon is repainted with dirty, scratched armor; both are single-carded with the same "TRU Exclusive" silver sticker as the Stealth IronMan/ Hulk sets and are $12.99 each. I wonder if this means that Dualla, Boomer, and eventually D'Anna (if Lucy Lawless would frak'in give her approval!) will see single-carded releases in the near future? I had both 2-packs pre-ordered, but I'm wondering if they'll now be canceled (ironically, TRU is still soliciting the 2-pack along with their single-carded exclusives...so who knows?).

I just checked BBTS and they have 5 & 6 available for preorder. I also checked my account and my preorders for these sets were still there. Are you talking about the 7" figures or all BSG stuff?

don't forget these.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Much as I hate to say it, BBTS still having them for preorder doesn't mean much

BBTS doesn't do too much to update cancelled items from their list - they're always the first to post the new stuff and the last to take stuff down