UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Series 5 & 6 at Big Bad Toy Store!!!

I was just checking out Big Bad Toy Store and I happened to come across these! Check it out!

Series 5

and Series 6

WOW! I think I need at least three sets of series 5. Go Cylons!

Edited by Onyx_6

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think this has been posted but...

Moderator Edit:

Please guys, don't post these links.

Seriously, I know you're trying to do your fellow fan a favour, and it's appreciated. But someone has opened a great big can, no make that a barrel, of worms.

Please do not post links.

Thank you

These two waves frak'n rawk!!! While there are certainly more characters/versions that I want, if the line ended (surely not) after this I could be content. Great stuff!

I'm not sure if lists are taboo as well, but here goes (Mods delete if inappropriate):

Series 5

Sam Anders/ Tory Foster

Brother Cavil/ Natalie

D'Anna Biers/ Aaron Doral

Simon variant

Series 6

Prophet Baltar/ Captive Six

Pres. Lee Adama/ Romo Lampkin

Athena/ Hot Dog

Racetrack variant

Wow fantastic selection, but some of those faces...

If they tweak some designs before production, then I would agree that they pretty much have the line wrapped up. (unless of course, if the final 1/2 season has some must-have costume variants) I'm curious, with them releasing 2 lines at once is this is the last of them?

All in all, I'm very happy with the wide selection though. Perfect pairings too. :)

Ok, just for clarification. DST were going to be running a competition where fans had to guess the identities of waves 5 and 6 of BSG minimates. It was supposed to start yesterday (17th) but was then delayed.

Onyx_6 posted the links to BBTS last night and I naturally tried to cover it up, explaining to Onyx_6 what I'd done and why. As soon as that was done I saw that Modefan had posted exactly the same links which is why I edited his post. Perhaps I should have been more clear and asked that no details were posted as I was hoping (vainly) to salvage the situation.

However as has been pointed out to me, once the Genie's out of the bottle it's difficult to put him back in.

As Onyx_6 was the first to post the news then its only fair that his post is the first in this thread. Enjoy the images people. Shame about the contest.

Ok, just for clarification. DST were going to be running a competition where fans had to guess the identities of waves 5 and 6 of BSG minimates. It was supposed to start yesterday (17th) but was then delayed.

Onyx_6 posted the links to BBTS last night and I naturally tried to cover it up, explaining to Onyx_6 what I'd done and why. As soon as that was done I saw that Modefan had posted exactly the same links which is why I edited his post. Perhaps I should have been more clear and asked that no details were posted as I was hoping (vainly) to salvage the situation.

However as has been pointed out to me, once the Genie's out of the bottle it's difficult to put him back in.

As Onyx_6 was the first to post the news then its only fair that his post is the first in this thread. Enjoy the images people. Shame about the contest.

EEeeee...sorry Rad (and DST). I figured that "no links/pic.s" was more about license/contract business and didn't see the harm in simply listing the asst. If I had known what DST was up to I'd have kept my mouth shut, after all I (and several others) could have won the prizes! :P It never occured to me that this could be harmful as I got my info. directly from an email from BBTS about their pre-orders. Still, damn fine waves. B)

These are great lineups. I dig. I am really glad we are getting a new D'anna. The old one doesn't sit well with me, and this is EXACTLY what I wanted.

Hot Dog in dress uniform is interesting. But why green? Hopefully that will be fixed.

Overall, very nice.

I stumbled across the listing on BBTS when my friend was showing me something else on the site. These waves are perfect! I agree that the new D'anna is a great addition since I don't really like the first one either. The Anders face is a little off and I hope that the pilots (Athena, Racetrack, and Anders) come with actual flight suits so they can go with all the other pilots. All in all these waves are perfect and other than getting a Billy and a Crashdown this would complete everything else that I wanted! March won't come soon enough!

Also just noticed that Anders has the tattoo on his arm so he will match the Kara from the New Caprica set! AWESOME!

Edited by gambitron

I'd just like to thank everyone for spoiler tagging this thread. Especially

President Lee Adama

. Thanks guys.

On a brighter note, I'm glad that we're getting the last few Pilots, and I really like the new bodies, I just hope they come with Flight jackets too. I like how we get Hotdog with a Dress Uniform, thats really cool.

And I'm really glad we're getting the remaining known Cylons. I'm so psyked for these sets, dispite spoilers.

To be fair Dan, the assortment was going to be public knowledge anyway. You can only spoiler so far.

I'm a bit narked myself at a major plot point being outed in a toy assortment, but at the end of the day it's a U.S. tv series. If that plot points already been aired on U.S. tv there's not a lot we can complain about.

To be fair Dan, the assortment was going to be public knowledge anyway. You can only spoiler so far.

I'm a bit narked myself at a major plot point being outed in a toy assortment, but at the end of the day it's a U.S. tv series. If that plot points already been aired on U.S. tv there's not a lot we can complain about.

Yeah, that was revealed in episodes that aired just before the show went into hiatus until next year.

In any event; YAY! More skinjobs! I need to buy a few copies of wave 5 to bulk-up my cylon collection.

Edited by Cowblaster

I don't think it is Racetrack, it is Seelix. Racetrack has long hair.

The face looks more like Racetrack. In most episodes that she's in she usually has her hair pulled back in a tight pony-tail. Also if these are the last 2 waves, maybe the twelfth Cylon will be in an exclusive 2-pack.

The face looks more like Racetrack. In most episodes that she's in she usually has her hair pulled back in a tight pony-tail. Also if these are the last 2 waves, maybe the twelfth Cylon will be in an exclusive 2-pack.

While the list does state the variant figure as "Racetrack", I was thinking the same Pickle. Unless there's more going-on behind her head, it does appear to look more like Diana Seelix as she appeared on New Caprica (with the shorter cut). I know what will solve this dilema...make them both DST!!

While the list does state the variant figure as "Racetrack", I was thinking the same Pickle. Unless there's more going-on behind her head, it does appear to look more like Diana Seelix as she appeared on New Caprica (with the shorter cut). I know what will solve this dilema...make them both DST!!

I sure hope you guys are right and it is Racetrack. It just so happens that she is my top most sought after minimate to be made. After that it will be more obscure characters like Phelan.

For my fellow male fans of Racetrack (Leah Cairns), watch an episode of Robson Arm's called Sweet City Woman.

I sure hope you guys are right and it is Racetrack. It just so happens that she is my top most sought after minimate to be made. After that it will be more obscure characters like Phelan.

For my fellow male fans of Racetrack (Leah Cairns), watch an episode of Robson Arm's called Sweet City Woman.

Hey isn't she in the Al Pacino movie 88 minutes?

I am pretty sure that they mixed up the heads on D'Anna & Natalie. The current head they have on D'Anna looks a lot like the apps they tend to use on 6 (eyebrows in particular) and the head on Natalie looks a lot like Lucy Lawless to me.

As for the rest, I think Doral's outfit is kinda odd. I've never been a Simon or Hot Dog fan. Nice that we're getting Racetrack. Wish we were also getting Seelix. Prophet Baltar's likeness is kinda off.

The rest are all pretty great. Aside from Billy, I think DST has given us pretty much every major character from BSG...which is pretty frakking amazing.

Having never seen an episode of BSG until August 20th, we finished watching Season 4 (part 1) last night. This thread began whilst I was in process of watching Season 4 & I was terrified (truly) that someone had perhaps 'outed' the 12th. Cylon before I had finished the last episode . Thank Gods I was wrong.

We'll all have our theories about who is the 12th but I am convinced I know who it is . Pity there is no way we could have conjecture without spoiling .

BHM, I envy you watching that amount of quality Science Fiction TV in less than two months.

It's the nuts innit? The box deluxe! :D

I have endured many long years of ridicule from my friends who 'couldn't get their heads 'round' my love of comics,superheroes & Science Fiction . Of course as the years have gone by & these things are mainstream many of these same people now think that I'll love some of the Sci-Fi garbage that THEY are now watching.

Rad , I felt compelled to write that prologue before I say that your words ...'quality Science Fiction TV' are the words of a kindred spirit :ohmy::D I am so British it hurts but how I wish sometimes that we could produce something like this .

Battlestar Galactica although not perfect is frakkin nigh on perfect .

When the entire Series' Box Set comes out on Blu-Ray I'll have saved-up enough to buy it & watch it again....now that 'll be the Box Deluxe. :lol:

& to put this thread back on the rails ......those 2 Waves look awesome .

Edited by buttheadsmate