UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

3 days after release and NO ONE has any pics???

murderofcrows

I'm not sure if it's common-knowledge because I know few of you here are 'common' :P:P but many retailers buy their stock directly from the source in HK. They will buy direct & use their own independent freight-fowarders thus achieving the best deal for themselves.

Great in theory but not so good in practice !

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get a super rare Stealth MKIII 1in5k chase figure? B)

post-7-1225489159_thumb.jpg

Yeah so someone had to do the simple repaint...

I'm broke right now so bought a single pack to tide me over when it was released until my full set arrived and when I saw a shipping notice I decided to say screw it and repaint a MKIII into stealth colours. The face mask is actually a different colour almost a metallic grey to help the detail stand out.

As always metallic paint always looks better in the real world than photo's and will smooth out and gloss up a bit when I clearcoat it.

T.

I'm broke right now so bought a single pack to tide me over when it was released until my full set arrived and when I saw a shipping notice I decided to say screw it and repaint a MKIII into stealth colours. The face mask is actually a different colour almost a metallic grey to help the detail stand out.

As always metallic paint always looks better in the real world than photo's and will smooth out and gloss up a bit when I clearcoat it.

T.

Very well done! I'm curious does the paint in the joints every come off when you move the arms? I have had that misfortune with every custom I have tried

I got these yesterday and I have to say that they totally rock! The detail on these really blow me away! The only problems I have are that on the Mark II and III, the extra legs don't seem to fit on the hip piece. Other than this, they are great! Has anyone made a silver centurion quick custom? Apart from the bits of gold on the gloves, back and helmet, it looks good. I can't post pics but none of you should have much trouble.

Vig

Edited by Vigilante

• 1 month later...

T.

hey i got one of those... but it was not as rare as 1 in 5k, close though

T.

hey i got one of those... but it was not as rare as 1 in 5k, close though

hehe... yeah it seemed funnier just over a month ago when I posted it, I guess back them I didn't think we'd be getting an official version!

I'm itching to get my hands on one of DST's imposters and see how the colors match up.

T.