UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

3 days after release and NO ONE has any pics???

murderofcrows

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta agree here, wheres the pics at. Mine are in transit and hopfully should arrive this week. i promis pics the minute they are in hand unless someone beats me to it

I'm challenging ANYONE to post pics of the IM wave before I do. I just can't believe that NO ONE has posted any pics yets. I'm usually one of the first ones out of the gate, on release date, to post pics and it boggles the mind that some forum members, who are in possesion of this wave, have not shared pics with the rest of us. Come on, somebody PLEASE beat me to the punch!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I'm wondering the same thing. While I'm pretty positive in my belief (about knee joints), MOC's words have put the smallest amount of fear into me.

Come on, guys, who's got the pics??

Ughhh! I think it was a real copout that DST used the Spidey 3 MJ hairpiece for Pepper Potts instead of her original prototype hairpiece. Now I know she had her hair down a few times in the movie (like at the charity party), but the "hair up" look would have better suited this particular minimate design of PP. Perhaps if they had done some Previews exclusive with Tony in a tux and PP in her blue evening dress, the MJ hairpiece would've worked better.

Just my little rant cause news is a little slow here as of late.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Ughhh! I think it was a real copout that DST used the Spidey 3 MJ hairpiece for Pepper Potts instead of her original prototype hairpiece. Now I know she had her hair down a few times in the movie (like at the charity party), but the "hair up" look would have better suited this particular minimate design of PP. Perhaps if they had done some Previews exclusive with Tony in a tux and PP in her blue evening dress, the MJ hairpiece would've worked better.

It's not red though, its kinda a dark blond on the mate that I got.

Woah, woah, woah. You have them?! Really?

yeah, i got them last week but i have no camara, I posted about it in the bbts shipping thread.

I'm placing an order on them tomorrow on BBTS(They have a damn good deal right now). I'm also going to AFX to get an Iron Spidey. Hopefully there are some pics before I get mine, I'm pretty eager just to see how they look.

yeah, i got them last week but i have no camara, I posted about it in the bbts shipping thread.

So, how's Mark II and Iron Monger; as of now, they are the ones i am most into.

Ok so I got mine today and I am not a very detailed picture taker these are just what I took to put up on my blog so sorry they aren't as in depth as some others may be but here they are.

They are awesome. I love the Mark II! The Mark II and III come with replacement legs that don't really match the main body so I don't get that but oh well. I like that you get an extra Mark I so that you can take off all the armor and have a captivity Tony Stark. Anyway enjoy, I honestly can't believe I got these up before anyone else!

post-1769-1223953948_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1223954023_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1223954099_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1223954163_thumb.jpg

Edited by gambitron

Thanks for the pics, gambit! :thumbsup: They do look terrific. Guess I'll be shipping my "Pile of Loot" sooner than I planned. . .Rhodey's likeness is much better than he looked in the earlier pics, IMO.

Totally putting a black blank inside the Mark I. Cave-dwelling Tony is my favorite figure of the bunch.

Edited by karamazov80