UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Mighty Muggs Gatchaman Ken pg 5!!!

ARE-JAY

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok colour me impressed that Harley box is 10 types of awesome. If your doing doing boxes to go with your commissions they should be very happy.

Thanks man =)

I only intend to include the boxes if they are requested. I dont want to do all the work only for the box to be discarded when they get it LOL

I only intend to include the boxes if they are requested. I dont want to do all the work only for the box to be discarded when they get it LOL

That's why being a printer (which I was) is the most frustrating job in the world ,you break your heart trying to produce something perfect & 95% of the stuff that you print is eventually thrown away :( ......so I don't blame you!

Brilliant stuff though RJ.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my newest custom, straight from the show Heroes, the villain Sylar!

Obviously wasnt going for likeness here, didnt have enough paint for those eyebrows LOL! Nah but the buyer wanted him to look more muggish than real, which is what I do best! Used a Dooku body as a base to show his electric abilities which hes been using more often. Anyways hope you enjoy and comments/feedback are always appreciated =)

sylarmugg.jpg

• 2 months later...

Havnt posted much lately, having been busy with school and such, but still customizing muggs :) So here's a very much long overdue update!

CHUCK NORRIS CUSTOMS:

TOTAL GYM

0402091831.jpg

BATTLE DAMAGED

0402092035.jpg

0402092036.jpg

SHIRTLESS

0402092245.jpg

DENIM

0403090034.jpg

The "Denim" version is available for purchase if anyone is interested, just drop me a PM :)

CANNONBALL

0325091745.jpg

SUPERMAN

0309092227.jpg

CHUN LI

0227092058.jpg

You guys can see more of my customs at my blog (link in signature). Hope you like em! Comments/feedback appreciated as always :)

• 3 weeks later...