UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ages 6 and up???

Shanester

It was just brought to my attention that these are rated ages 6+. I can really see no reason why except that some come with accessories. Does anyone know why the figure itself (no accessories) would be 6+?

There is a small chance, apparently ,that if a Mighty Mugg was wedged into a five year old's esophagus the child would probably survive (if that was your desire). This is due to the fact that a five year -old child would expunge the Mugg through involuntary reflex reaction because of the size per age ratio of the child's esophagus. In layman's terms the kid would cough it up but not die :(

With six-year olds there is no problem ,everything is OK ,the Mugg would stick successfully..... in layman's terms ....one less kid :D Death by Mugg ;)

I am going toi go with Trekker on the fact that these things are hard as rocks. I got my nephew one of the Spider Man and Friends action figures pictures below when he was turned 2 last year. These things to me feel hard as rocks and it took no time for him to start slinging Cap around and putting dents in the wall and whacking my sister in the shin.

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product1253.html