Figma figures!

TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So, it's not Figma, and it's not the best likeness, but it is one of the only figures we've ever gotten of Mr. Incredible. I, for one, am looking forward to him. Possibly Wall-E but I have the big 8" Wall-E on my desk so probably not.

Now, Good Smile, how about some Sailor Moon Figmas? Or at least Highschool of the Dead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, do they sell replacement Figma stands or even better Figma style stands with a C-shaped hook instead of a peg?

Lum took a nasty fall and her stand snapped at the peg leaving 80% of it’s lodged in her spine, so it impossible pose her in flight using the remaining nib.

If I can just buy a new stand I could use a drill to bore the stump out, but if I could get a C-hook I’ll just leave it in.

Also: OOOOOH LINK!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forgive the double post, but just a quick update: turns out Tiger broke because he has two ball joints, one in the head and one on the neck, connected by a very tiny peg, which snapped. Finally went ahead and glued it with Loctite (love this stuff) and as it turns out the two joints glued in such a way that one of them retained 100% of their motion. So, Tiger is literally as good as new!!

Just in case anyone else has this issues, i figured this would be helpful. :sweat:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Samus came in at BBTS. Debated canceling for a minute, then realized this is freakin' Samus! Metroid, bitches! No way.

Any other classic NES figures getting made by this company apart from Samus and Link?