UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 5 guesses

Dan

Sorry if this already exists, but I looked manually, and did a search and couldn't find one. So who do we still want?

Mine are

Billy/Torey

Cavill/Aaron

Anders(flight suit)/Hot Dog(flight suit)

Variant- Anders(black tank top)/Hotdog

This way we get 3 more pilot bodies, a few more Cylon Models and one of my favourite characters, Billy.

Please try to avoid spoliers. I have.

Edited by Dan

I want to have all the other human model Cylons that we don't have yet and then definitely Billy and Hot Dog. I was concerned we wouldn't be getting any more BSG mates but then when we got New Caprica set announced I really hope that we get a few more normal waves!

Well I would like a Cavil, not because I particularly want a Cavil but because then we'd just need the captain from Enterprise in the Trek line and we'd have automatic Quantum Leap mates.

Otherwise, the great Kara in the new box set has pretty much finished up everything I want from the line... but for the rest of you, I hope they eventually release all the Cylon models. From the various DST blog entries/Q&As, it sounds like they really want to get them all out there.

Spoiler Alert

Well, in a recent Art Asylum blog, DSTMatt hints that he is only lacking the still-secret 12th Cylon. (http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/09/looks-like-the-cats-out-of-the-bag/)

So, I think Cavil, Doral, Simon, Tory, and Anders are all pretty likely.

Maybe:

Cavil/Simon

Doral/Billy

Tory/ Resistance Anders (Variant- Anders in tanktop flight suit)

Assuming there will be only one more wave. Otherwise, I would spread these characters over two waves.

Edited by Turtle

Spoiler Alert

Well, in a recent Art Asylum blog, DSTMatt hints that he is only lacking the still-secret 12th Cylon. (http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/09/looks-like-the-cats-out-of-the-bag/)

So, I think Cavil, Doral, Simon, Tory, and Anders are all pretty likely.

Maybe:

Cavil/Simon

Doral/Billy

Assuming there will be only one more wave. Otherwise, I would spread these characters over two waves.

Cylon wave has two issues:

I like it alot.

Many won't like it alot.

Two waves is the best plan, but two box sets would be nicer.

Cavil/Simon

Doral/Billy

Like your line-up, but judging by the 7 inch line it'll probably be Hotdog instead of Billy

I'd also like a previews 2-pack with Racetrack in it.

:)

If I had to guess, here is who I think is in wave 5:

Anders (same style outfit as toyfair Starbuck to show off tatoo)

Tory

Baltar (Robes)

Hotdog

Apollo (suit)

Cavil

Variant: Romo Lampkin in place of Apollo (suit)

Other Characters that might be:

Six (prisioner)

Adama (mustache)

Fat Apollo :P

Aaron Doral

Cavil/Simon

Doral/Billy

Like your line-up, but judging by the 7 inch line it'll probably be Hotdog instead of Billy

I'd also like a previews 2-pack with Racetrack in it.

:)

I guess a character that has been dead for a few seasons doesn't stand much of a chance against characters that are alive. But I still like Billy.

The Kat/Cylon two pack was a great way to put out one cylon and one colonial without putting "that same old look" in the main line. I think this would be an ideal route for future pilots (Racetrack, Hotdog, Crashdown, etc).

Judging by the Art Asylum blog entry, I think the final cylons will be coming sooner rather than later. Which to me suggests they are getting out the last of the 'important' characters to bring the main line to a close. I've got a funny feeling we will see one more wave and future releases will be mainly themed boxsets. (if it's not already at that point) Just a guess.

Fat Apollo :P

It's a shame the dress uniform already uses the extra piece.

• 3 weeks later...

I vote for a 5-pack of the remaining skin-jobs that haven't made it to MiniMate form yet. That would include Cavil, Simon, Aaron, a better D'Anna (she doesn't walk around in a tanktop, nor does she have brown hair), and another Sharon. A variant set of these could be the same characters in alternate outfits.

The best part about buying up Cylons is; no matter how many you get, you can't have too many.

Spoiler Alert

Well, in a recent Art Asylum blog, DSTMatt hints that he is only lacking the still-secret 12th Cylon.

I think that one is already here (I'll keep my guesses to myself). That being said we need the remaining Cylons (as well as a Star Trek: Enterprise Archer for Quantum Leap mates) we need Lampkin, I dont see Billy as a big necessity... (unless hes the 12th). Hey I have an idea how about a Baltar's harem box set? :P

So I was talking to my wife about the possibilities here and the fact that getting an Anders with a tank top she said that if they did that they better have his tattoo on his arm. Then she asked if the Kara from the New Caprica set coming out had the tattoo on her arm so we went and looked closely at the picture and sure looks like she does. I don't know if this was noticed or mentioned already but that makes my wife excited which is always a good thing when we are talking about me buying more toys!

Looks like wave five is:

Sam Anders & Tory Foster

Brother Cavil & Natalie

D'Anna Biers & Aaron Doral

Simon variant

Wave six is:

Baltar & Captive Six

President Lee Adama & Romo Lampkin

Athena & Hot Dog

"Racetrack" variant which I am pretty sure looks more like Seelix

if the moderators need to delete this cool beans. let me know and off it will go.

Looks like wave five is:

Sam Anders & Tory Foster

Brother Cavil & Natalie

Simon variant

Wave six is:

Baltar & Captive Six

Athena & Hot Dog

if the moderators need to delete this cool beans. let me know and off it will go.

The cat is out of the bag huh?

I suspect DST will NOT be happy with the leak of that info, I heard rumors they had something up their sleeve for the reveal that would have been fun.

T.

Looks like wave five is:

Sam Anders & Tory Foster

Brother Cavil & Natalie

Simon variant

Wave six is:

Baltar & Captive Six

Athena & Hot Dog

The cat is out of the bag huh?

I suspect DST will NOT be happy with the leak of that info, I heard rumors they had something up their sleeve for the reveal that would have been fun.

T.

I posted links to where I found this list with picks and had it removed. Hopefully my post will come back *crosses fingers* :)

I posted links to where I found this list with picks and had it removed. Hopefully my post will come back *crosses fingers* :)

I know why they were removed and totally agree with the initial assesment the staff member made.

I also know that once the genie is out of the bottle then it's too late to do anything about it.

T.

I know why they were removed and totally agree with the initial assesment the staff member made.

I also know that once the genie is out of the bottle then it's too late to do anything about it.

T.

True that!

A couple of good looking waves! Is there any harm in letting people know where they can find the pics?

At least one post linking to them has been removed by staff I'd say hold on til we get official confirmation.

T.

A couple of good looking waves! Is there any harm in letting people know where they can find the pics?

At least one post linking to them has been removed by staff I'd say hold on til we get official confirmation.

T.

I full post removed (mine), plus the links removed from another; at least.