Punisher:War Zone Minimates

winkerbean

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved your photoshop blackwater! It inspired me to have a go:

PunisherWZcustommate01.jpg

I used the civilian Frank head and tried to darken the pants and t-shirt as I prefer him in all black :thumbsup:

Now use your skills to photshop some alternate bodies on jiggy

This is what I came up with, he's kind of based on the Marvel legends variant action figure;

PunisherWZcustommate02Jigsaw.jpgjigsawvariant01gx0.jpg

Loved your photoshop blackwater! It inspired me to have a go:

PunisherWZcustommate01.jpg

I used the civilian Frank head and tried to darken the pants and t-shirt as I prefer him in all black :thumbsup:

Now use your skills to photshop some alternate bodies on jiggy

This is what I came up with, he's kind of based on the Marvel legends variant action figure;

PunisherWZcustommate02Jigsaw.jpgjigsawvariant01gx0.jpg

Damn fine Job Sir!!

Quite like Tony's suit, not sure about the hair. It's better than Bruce's but still not as close a match as I'd like.

The more I look at it, the more I think Superman's with a piece cut from the side would be best.

Any other suggestions?

xfig0417flgpe6.jpg

Out of those two designs I definitely prefer Tony's hair and suit, that's a good look for Jiggy B) , I even thought El Indio from "For A Few Dollars More" would work if you wanted a battle damaged/fatigued look, though I'm quite happy with the hairstyle they've given him.

As for recreating his 70's look, I guess it could be achieved using the Yellow Daredevil or Sentry, in the end paint would probably be required. I'm not a huge fan of that 70's outfit as I couldn't picture a gangster wearing a yellow jumpsuit :P , it's ashame they never made a 2 inch Game of Death Bruce Lee as that outfit would be nearly perfect for a custom oldschool Jigsaw.

Turtle just posted this Pic in the Spirit Thread:

1.jpgPunisherWarzoneJigsawFedora.jpg

I was just thinking that fedora hat would be perfect for one of the Jigsaw War Zone Custom designs we've been discussing :yes:

Edited by Viper