Mark 3 (Stealth Variant)

HTCosbabyIronMan24.jpg

HTCosbabyIronMan25.jpg

HTCosbabyIronMan26.jpg

Group Shots

HTCosbabyIronMan27.jpg

HTCosbabyIronMan28.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Damnit ZapZu :) I just got over forcing myself to not pick up all those SuperHeroSquad Ironmen after you posted group pix and now you post these... Are you trying to bankrupt me :)

I have to say I'd love a set of those ( albeit not I'd not be bothered with the mask off/up in armor versions) as they are damn cute...

T.

I ordered a box of these last month and I love them! - My mark I came with a broken arm though so I had to glue it back on

Anyone on the fence on these should get them because I have a feeling they are going to be even tougher to get eventually

I have seen this on the DC Direct site http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=10994 & I am beginning to wonder whether there will be another,separate,release of the Batman Cosbaby range in June of this year as advertised on this site. The Batman Cosbaby range is currently available from Asian sources but is quite difficult to secure & are sold in blind-boxes whilst the DC Direct site mentions blister-packaging. Medicom brought out US-only versions of Batman kubricks through DC Direct which differed in numerous ways to their Japanese versions & I wonder whether these Cosbaby items might follow the pattern?

But from my understanding, the DC Direct distributed, U.S.-exclusive Batman Kubs did not sell. Further, DC Direct, as we know, put the axe to the Minimates, and the Pocket Heroes didn't work very well, either. So, I don't completely understand what they are doing here. Maybe they think these will appeal to the "urban designer," Mighty Muggs Market or something? I honestly don't see these selling very well.

So yeah, I'm confused. The DC series is obviously out, did they come as early as December? But everything I've seen calls for a June '09 release -- that's a heck of lot later for the U.S. And is Sideshow distributing the U.S. release or not?

• 3 weeks later...

Why oh why did I click on this stupid thread!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have intentionally avoided it, but today like some idiotd I clicked on it. Man, I want some of these. Definitely the Batman line, but Iron Man looks pretty sweet too.

Cheesy Episode 3 Darth Vader voice: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are they bad? Billie Jean says that they are the one. I remember the time I almost ordered them but then I took a look at the man in the mirror and told them to beat it. Are they fully painted or black and white?*

*This is the silliest post ever.