UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cube Craft

Zombieboyfiend

• 1 month later...

Ok I remember visiting this site awhile ago and was like wow must make some of them!

I just stumbled across the site again on another forum so went and had another look...If you aint been in awhile go look again they have added Princess Bride Cubes and Spidey ones from the new cartoon and they are way cool.

so that got me to thinking there must be more sites for this sort of thing. So a quick bit of googling and link following got me a few more sites with some real impressive stuff, but I wanted to keep it simple and I then come across these. Nice and simple and if you like superheroes your going to enjoy this link.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z291/tr...rey/papercraft/ happy folding. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Found a blank template on the cubecraft site. and thought I would have a go at making a cubee. Had a quick think on who would be cool but above all easy to make and I came up with one of my fav's Scarlet Spider.

So here's a quick pic of how he turned out next to the official Spidey cubee. Hope ppl like it. If anyone wants it I will upload the sheet.post-179-1225581846_thumb.jpg

Found a blank template on the cubecraft site. and thought I would have a go at making a cubee. Had a quick think on who would be cool but above all easy to make and I came up with one of my fav's Scarlet Spider.

So here's a quick pic of how he turned out next to the official Spidey cubee. Hope ppl like it. If anyone wants it I will upload the sheet.post-179-1225581846_thumb.jpg

Dude, I would love to have the blank template if you can put it up

• 2 weeks later...

I just found a hidden Cubee! Yes, there is a hidden Cubee, but to find him the right way, you have to do something wrong. And as the Joker from The Dark Knight was just added and I know we nerds can't resist the Joker, ths is as good a time as any to look. And another hint, the screw-up is meant to be in the URL. Have fun!

if you mean the zelda one seen that cube.

how about these ones not really hidden but I followed the link to the Joker artist website and he has more Cubes that haven't maybe made the grade or yet been uploaded to Cubecraft.

just to wet your appetite there is a Spawn,Optimus Prime,Comic Batman,Jason Todd, A flock of Robins and loads more.

Loads of news cubes.

if you mean the zelda one seen that cube.

how about these ones not really hidden but I followed the link to the Joker artist website and he has more Cubes that haven't maybe made the grade or yet been uploaded to Cubecraft.

just to wet your appetite there is a Spawn,Optimus Prime,Comic Batman,Jason Todd, A flock of Robins and loads more.

Loads of news cubes.

Leonidas! This Is SPARTA!

Edited by Trekker 42

Wow. I started making these three months ago (or somethign liek that) and get get enough. They're like the poor man's unarticulated minimates!! and they are an excellent boredom prevent, if you don't stress easily.

I made the mistake of attempting a harder one first (Two face, no less! ;) )and sorta busted the head...

But that deviantart guy really has some nice work!! Hehe...hentaiboy...hehe...:D :D :D

Wow. I started making these three months ago (or somethign liek that) and get get enough. They're like the poor man's unarticulated minimates!! and they are an excellent boredom prevent, if you don't stress easily.

I made the mistake of attempting a harder one first (Two face, no less! ;) )and sorta busted the head...

But that deviantart guy really has some nice work!! Hehe...hentaiboy...hehe...:D :D :D

I actually did rather well on Two-Face. Good likeness on the Long Halloween version of him. But my favorite is a tie between Rorschach and Indiana Jones. Both fun to make and really cool characters.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...