UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

-I think all of us can probably name 50 stories off the top of our head that would mix core characters, new characters, and have an army builder. Well, the army builder part might be a little tough.

Why not start an "Ask MMMV" thread and bring it on? We could also do one of our very popular polls to narrow it down for DST.

(I know, I know, it's an awesome idea. :geek: )

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could also do one of our very popular polls to narrow it down for DST.

BRILLIANT! I bet DST would love to see some wish lists from us.

Chuck does love it when we give him imput.

EDIT: Oh, here's one I just thought of:

Spider-Man: Assassin Nation Plot!

Spidey/Paladin

Captain America/Red Skull

Silver Sable/Ultimatum agent

Solo (variant)/Ultimatum agent

Only 49 more to go!

Edited by hellpop

-I chuckled when Chuck said we don't do cosmic very much, considering that there's an all-cosmic box set that's just been released.

True, but there has been like a two year gap between it and the Infinity Gauntlet/Kree/Captain Marvel/Surfer, which I think was the last cosmic stuff we got?

Maybe they could do that white car the guys in Ghostbusters use? That would be cool!

We could also do one of our very popular polls to narrow it down for DST.

BRILLIANT! I bet DST would love to see some wish lists from us.

Sometimes sarcasm hurts. Really, really bad.

:tongue:

You would think by now people would get the hint that DST/AA can NOT make an Ectomobile of any shape or size

Maybe if someone were to ask him again, but also explain to Chuck that they think the Ghostbusters car would be a good seller, he'd change his mind.

You would think by now people would get the hint that DST/AA can NOT make an Ectomobile of any shape or size

Maybe if someone were to ask him again, but also explain to Chuck that they think the Ghostbusters car would be a good seller, he'd change his mind.

They should package the Ecto-1 with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. That might sell.

I hope more X-Men mean:

Blob (a real one, movie doesn't count)

Toad (Marvel hasn't addressed the Magneto/Toad relationship in decades. Toad was a loyal sycophant and arguably the most loyal member of the brotherhood, past or present. Without Toad, my Magneto feels incomplete)

Longshot (the guy was popular in the late 80s. He ranked up there with Nightcrawler back in the day. Show some love.)

Spiral (this chick was hands down dangerous)

Banshee (long overdue and the parts are just sitting there)

Sunfire (another long overdue character. He was even featured in an episode of Spider-man and His Amazing Friends. C'mon!)

Pyro (he really got fleshed out in the 90s. He not only needs a 'mate, but he's due to return to the comics in my opinion)

Mimic (this guy is the B-Lister from all ages, from 60s comics to 90s cartoon to Dark X-Men. Time to show him some love)

Avalanche (another all around loser who seems to pop up on team after team. How desperate are criminal masterminds when they keep turning to this loser for membership. I think he just knows stuff and blackmails his way onto teams.

Jatta, I'm not an X-Men fan at all, but I'd gladly take all of those guys (well, Mimic and Spiral are iffy. I'd replace them with Xorn and Forge). That's what drives me nuts about all the X-stuff we've gotten this year; it's been a glut, and we still haven't gotten some of the better X-characters. No Blob, no Banshee (or his cousin) but we'll soon have a complete '90s X-Force in all their hideous Liefeldian glory. Gag.

I forgot all about that Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends ep. :biggrin:

I want to be on record as predicting that one of these Avenger releases next year will be Cap's Kooky quartet. It's four figures, highly bankable, and firmly Silver Age, all thing Chuck loves. I'm thinking it'll be available at San Diego, and 90% of us will bitch about when it's announced only to love it once it's in hand.

I want to be on record as predicting that one of these Avenger releases next year will be Cap's Kooky quartet. It's four figures, highly bankable, and firmly Silver Age, all thing Chuck loves. I'm thinking it'll be available at San Diego, and 90% of us will bitch about when it's announced only to love it once it's in hand.

Or... they could just do this cover, minus the Cap and plus the you-know-who!

detail.jpg

That'd even give us a green Quicksilver hopefully with a more accurate hairpiece, a non-bulky chest piece Hawkeye and... *ahem* YOU KNOW WHO.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you notice that Chuck, in answering someone other then Lee Burns, said that they have no plans to do Spider-Man comics figures next year? We've got at least another year of Lee Burns' Flash Thompson man-crush (good call, Chuck!) to endure. If I thought that making Venom would get this guy to go away, I'd be all for it, but he'll just move on to something else (Angel, it looks like). :verymad:

I don't think I've ever seen an all-Marvel Select (or mostly all, anyway) Q&A before. A bit tedious, eh? Those MS fans apparently have no concept of spelling or grammar.

ok i dont think ive commented on the whole lee burns sig before, but after that little fiasco i just have to say WOW, the fact that chuck actually took the time to write an answer for the four questions he submitted (under the name lee burns) proves that dst must really appreciate their fans (even the creepy annoying ones)...having said that, because of him a venom marvel select is incredibly unlikely, think about it, if they say yes to this then everyone will be constantly hounding (and i mean like internet harassment hounding) dst to make kang, falcon, venom would open the floodgates to constant in your face nagging...

end of rant :)

I'm more bummed about the fact that I've submitted a few legit questions over the last few months that were just completely ignored, I think GH had this problem too? :confused:

Lee burns needs medication or shooting, either or I'm not fussy.

Now I understand us Yanks behaving this way, but I thought you Brits were supposed to be a more tolerant lot? :P

I'm more bummed about the fact that I've submitted a few legit questions over the last few months that were just completely ignored, I think GH had this problem too? :confused:

Ditto. And most of them didn't have anything to do with Kang either... okay some of them. But the point is, I am not understanding how our questions are getting lost in the shuffle, yet we get treated to the Lee Burns show every month.