UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've honestly been waiting to see how the Lee Burns Campaign Model plays out before taking this approach. I'm kind of curious at this point if his persistance will actually keep DST from ever making a Flash and I'd hate to cheat Squirrel Girl from that honor. Plus, I vowed not to push for her until after Kang got made (although I'm considering deleting that post and ignoring what I said).

I think this Q&A is a sign that you need to step up the Squirrel Girl campaign...

I never really appreciated the Squirrel Girl gag thing until I spied her as the Cages' nanny in New Avengers Annual #1 :rolleyes:

Luke Cage (describing Squirrel) : "She's good"

Jessica : "She's half squirrel "

Luke : "You're half nuts "

Oddest character I've ever seen :mellow:

I will laugh uncontrolably if Lee Burns gets a Flash Thompson MS figure before a Kang Minimate gets made.

I'll probably laugh too, after I let out a nice cleansing scream. I think my fellow Kang enthusiasts have been trying our best to make our opinion obnoxiously clear without resulting to outright badgering Chuck about it. That would seem to cross the line from slightly playful campaign, meant seriously but all in good fun, to just being rude. But if rude works...

What if, should no Kang be announced at NYCC, we each send Chuck a small question politely asking him to please make a Kang minimate? No rambling, no ranting, just a bunch of us politely asking him to make Kang. If nothing else, it would make for a funny Q&A.

All for Squirrel Girl as the next campaign

Flash Thompson is Venom? That's really stupid. I hope they kill off the character, retcon him out of existence, and never ever ever release a Minimate or any other kind of figure of that lame waste of a character.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...

new Q&A is up 10/11 Q&A

Highlights

- Better than 50/50 chance for Alpha Flight in 2012 :highfive2:

- No more ghostbusters planned at this time

- Chuck loves Byrne X-men (Pyro, Blob, Avalanche, Toad, Sauron, and Xorn were mentioned in the question.

The almost confirmation of Alpha Flight makes my day.

Edited by fwoosheyman