UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand Chuck admits he's the reason there will never be 3" Minimates again. On the other hand, he hates the duck feet and is trying to phase them out. Not sure to hate or love him at this point.

You won’t see anything major from the line in 2010.

No Battlebeasts for 2010? Disappointing.

No serious consideration for Zemo? Also disappointing. I do appreciate the forthright tenor of the answers, though. I'm also impressed that Rob has an accurate count of the number of Minimates produced thus far!

What's with people asking a billion questions at once? That's just rude, no wonder Chuck got upset.

I think this is the most we've got out of him in a while. The biggest news for me is the possibility of a carry case coming. Be very interested in what ideas that has for it!

No, Chuck didn't ignore it. He ducked it.

You sure that wasn't the feet?

I really enjoyed reading that Q&A seems like we got some definite and almost definite answers in it.

Black Knight? Yes please.

DSTChuck: Jonathan you would be surprised how many kids email us or send notes in. We have looked at doing some sort of carry case. I loved them back in the 70’s. Seems they are just too expensive to make anymore (like the great old playsets) but we’ve got a couple ideas we’re working on and I’d be surprised if we did not get something out for the end of this year or early next.

YAY we are gonna get carying cases!

Did Chuck really just tell people they should come up and personally ask him for free stuff? Oh, he's going to regret that at Comic Con... :)

Yep, I know where I'm headed when the Preview Night doors open. :D

Lots of good info in this QA, although I hope 'Glee' never comes to fruition. I particularly liked the TRU GB info on how the production numbers were increased. Love the insider info.

Bear in mind that the Minimate count number on the DB includes the 3 and 2.5 inchers as well. Not to mention variants that DST might not consider distinct figures (10pack Ghost Rider, the Blind SFII, others?)

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

Yep, I know where I'm headed when the Preview Night doors open. :D

Just behind me?

Bear in mind that the Minimate count number on the DB includes the 3 and 2.5 inchers as well. Not to mention variants that DST might not consider distinct figures (10pack Ghost Rider, the Blind SFII, others?)

I was very careful to say "on the horizon" rather than imminent .

Lots of good info in this QA, although I hope 'Glee' never comes to fruition.

Gotta be the oddest request for an addition to the line... ever. I mean 'Glee'? Really? Frellin' Glee? :blink: Everybody like different stuff I guess.

Gotta be the oddest request for an addition to the line... ever. I mean 'Glee'? Really? Frellin' Glee? :blink: Everybody like different stuff I guess.

I know, right? I mean, come on, why would they waste plastic on Glee when Gilmore Girls clearly deserves Minimates more?

This question gave me flashbacks to the Q&A where Desperate Housewives was requested. Seriously, after the success of Desperately Seeking Susan, the popularity of minimates never cease to amaze, but when I saw the detailed request for a couple waves of Glee minimates and their numerous variations, I had a WTF! moment.

I know, right? I mean, come on, why would they waste plastic on Glee when Gilmore Girls clearly deserves Minimates more?

If any show deserves some serious Mateage it's The X-Files.

However I would be incredibly happy with just a boxset or two of Gilligan's Isle and some Hogan's Heroes.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! GLEE IS AWESOME!!! :angry:

Seriously though we definitely need more sweet-looking (and by "sweet-looking" I mean PLAUSIBLE!) Minimate geek licenses, though I certainly would not be averse to Glee Minimates if ever they were a possibility... we need more cheerleader and football player 'mates, I say. And "Zoot Suit" Sue Sylvester would be a wacky variant to own :P

Edited by NorthRaider

If any show deserves some serious Mateage it's The X-Files.

However I would be incredibly happy with just a boxset or two of Gilligan's Isle and some Hogan's Heroes.

Yeah - what you said.... and don't forget Jaws

Edited by captain_cbecker

Jaws mates would be swell!

My bad .....I read that as Jews. My apologies.

Is okay. We just figured you were challenging piggy for most random response to a post this month. ;)