UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batman LEGO McDonalds Happy Meal toys

Reideen1313

That's what it looks like to me too. I'm sure it has something to do with the problems McD's had when it offered LEGO blocks before. Something about being too small/potential choking hazards.

The blocks or the burgers?

I always play buttheadsmate's 'Complete Order Game ' when I go to Mc.D .....I choose my item & when asked for my order I try to completely relay to the 'order-taker' what my order is. Something like " I'd like a Medium Quarter-Pounder Big-Mac Meal with Medium Fries ,Large Coke (without ice) . Could I also please have 2 ketchup sachets & I'd like to eat in which I believe is £3.99! Thankyou" .

Now that probably doesn't 'read' that funny but try it for yourselves.... the results are hilarious & range from complete bewilderment to extreme annoyance from the person serving you who is trained to ask you every option. If they ask you any question at all..... you lose! :biggrin:

Before someone criticises me for my clear lack of maturity I used to work in an ice-cream parlour in my teens & I played the same game 'the other way around' with my customers:

"Ice-cream Please"

bhm "Large or small?"

" Large"

bhm " Vanilla,Strawberry or Chocolate?"

"Vanilla"

bhm " Cornet or wafers?"

etc.etc.etc.etc.

I loved that job :no:

• 1 month later...
It's been explained already that McDonalds can't give 'real' Lego away for fear of being sued if little johnny/janey choke on it. Define 'our age'! :D

People that are teens and older. :D

Well, y'know. Lego, it's really for kids. Not people that are teens and older.

I know we can all appreciate the stuff, but it's not made for us, it's made for kids. And in this incredibly litigious era corporations have to tread very carefully indeed.

True, because its the corporation's fault little Johnny choked on the LEGO block, not his irresponsible parents who weren't paying enough attention to the kid to see what he was doing.

This is what any responsible parent should be feeding their kid(s) post-638-1227367698_thumb.jpg

"C'mon honey eat your Mc.Donalds......all 88 pieces " http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...active%26sa%3DG

True, because its the corporation's fault little Johnny choked on the LEGO block, not his irresponsible parents who weren't paying enough attention to the kid to see what he was doing.

This is what any responsible parent should be feeding their kid(s) post-638-1227367698_thumb.jpg

"C'mon honey eat your Mc.Donalds......all 88 pieces " http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...active%26sa%3DG

That guy's gonna be pissed when he finds out that they won't break a hundred for two coffees.

That guy's gonna be pissed when he finds out that they won't break a hundred for two coffees.

Funny stuff, there. :)