UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batman LEGO McDonalds Happy Meal toys

Reideen1313

Depending on how big that Bat copter is, it may be in scale enough to add to the batcave arsenal even if the cockpit doesn't open. Rather than paying a bajillion dollars for the C3 one on Ebay.

Take a look at the original LEGO Joker copter. I've got the set (buried in a closet somewhere) and IIRC it looked pretty good with my 'mates.

7782-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

It also includes a nifty Batwing. The Batwing comes with a display stand/launch pad that allows you to stand it vertically. One of the best Batman LEGO sets out IMO.

Depending on how big that Bat copter is, it may be in scale enough to add to the batcave arsenal even if the cockpit doesn't open. Rather than paying a bajillion dollars for the C3 one on Ebay.

Umm, you DO know that there is an actual LEGO bat copeter don't you?

post-1316-1220108047_thumb.jpg

Yes, but I prefer the Joker 'copter because of the little extras they packed into it. That and from the looks of the small pic, it matches the Joker copter to a T.

Actually I wanted to make sure FS knew about it. I agree that the Joker Copter is better, but I wasn't sure he knew there was an option for a brick batcopter other than C3 or Mickey D's

Whoah, the figures are LARGER than Minimates? So they're not in scale with regular Lego figures? Surprising! MOC, could you please post a size comparison pic?

Whoah, the figures are LARGER than Minimates? So they're not in scale with regular Lego figures? Surprising! MOC, could you please post a size comparison pic?

well I could if I actually got any of the figures...like I posted, as of now I only got a boat and a copter. that is all the mcdonalds down the street had. I saw they size from the in store display. but rest assured i will hit every damn one inbetween here and home. :)

Hmmm. that reminds me, I saw some at GAmestop hanging like keychains on a display behind the counter. Those were LEGO's. What is the deal with those?

Hmmm. that reminds me, I saw some at GAmestop hanging like keychains on a display behind the counter. Those were LEGO's. What is the deal with those?

I believe you get those from pre-ordering the Batman Lego videogame.

For those trying to get them all ASAP:

My local McDonald's manager once told me that they have a "Customer Satisfaction Box" of toys that has a few of each week's toys in it. You may want to ask if they have one of those...

Another cool thing that I didn't see mentioned yet is that there is imprinted somewhere on each toy that unlocks a cheat in the Lego Batman Game!

Sweet, I made a McDonalds run over the weekend, still thinking they had the Star Wars Bobbleheads. However, to my suprise I left with a SWEET Joker Copter and Batboat!! I love this, in fact, not only have they built my anticipation for the game even more, I picked up a few of the small Batman LEGO sets yesterday as well. I love it!!

As for the Keychains, Karamazov is right. They are Pre-Order bonus. If you pre-order the game at GameStop you get one of four (Batman, Robin, Joker, Catwoman) when you pick up the game. I already have my game paid off and there's a Batman keychain with my name on it, by request :D. Too bad they didn't have a Nightwing, oh well! neo

Sweet, I made a McDonalds run over the weekend, still thinking they had the Star Wars Bobbleheads. However, to my suprise I left with a SWEET Joker Copter and Batboat!! I love this, in fact, not only have they built my anticipation for the game even more, I picked up a few of the small Batman LEGO sets yesterday as well. I love it!!

As for the Keychains, Karamazov is right. They are Pre-Order bonus. If you pre-order the game at GameStop you get one of four (Batman, Robin, Joker, Catwoman) when you pick up the game. I already have my game paid off and there's a Batman keychain with my name on it, by request :D. Too bad they didn't have a Nightwing, oh well! neo

Pre-ordered mine too! Tried to request Joker (ironically the one mini-fig i have yet to get!) but they said first come first serve. But, i did luagh at your Nightwing comment, because i have him!

• 1 month later...
i have an extra unopened set if anyone needs one, and a couple of extra Batmans. -M

i have the robin, batboat, batmobile, and batman... if i can't find the rest at my mcdonald's i never go to because i hate the food, i might take you up on that offer for the rest.

(i didn't go to mcdonald's to get mine, they were all gifts because ppl know i like batman and mini figures, lol