UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customs by Fujis

Excellent custom fujis, again, I am loving your headpiece(I'm starting to sound like a broken record ). wanted to try that for my Angel, and Majestic, you nailed it

Thanks Nervous! I'm not all that confident when it comes to sculpting hair yet so this seemed like a good alternative.

And I was going to try to bid on the Javelin before it went over $500. I'd love to be able to help Jaycen out but I need to pay my own rent! And as I'm sitting here considering bidding anyway all I keep thinking is: why did I not bid on the last Gold Spidey which sold for around $300? <_<

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice work Fujis....

I love the Frankie, and the Angel looks great... Really nice work on the headpiece

Here's my Lord of Darkness from Legend. He's still a work in progress, even though I've been working on him for over 3 weeks now. I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish him and get my entry in for the poster contest so I wanted to post him at least.

th_LordofDarknessMinimatebyFujis.jpg

The big guy is a heavily modified 3" Minimate. His head is scratch-built from Milliput with the ears coming from a plastic toy horse. His musculature and extended legs are also made from Milliput and his hooves come from a plastic toy ox. His arm bands and cape are hand sewn from leather, and the cape has a woven black fabric lining as well.

Dude! Dude! DUDE! :ohmy: That is without a doubt one of the freakiest (and by freakiest I mean amazing) MMs I've ever seen. Excellent job. Love the detail! I'm assuming LOD face is hand painted? to quote Vader, "Your skills are now complete." Beautiful conception and execution.

Fujis - Your customs are amazing. I'm speechless and fantastically jealous at the same time. I can't believe how utterly amazing that Lord of Darkness is.

You absolutely need to do a sculpting article for MMHQ so I can know how the hell you did that!!!

Here's my Lord of Darkness from Legend. He's still a work in progress, even though I've been working on him for over 3 weeks now. I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish him and get my entry in for the poster contest so I wanted to post him at least.

th_LordofDarknessMinimatebyFujis.jpg

The big guy is a heavily modified 3" Minimate. His head is scratch-built from Milliput with the ears coming from a plastic toy horse. His musculature and extended legs are also made from Milliput and his hooves come from a plastic toy ox. His arm bands and cape are hand sewn from leather, and the cape has a woven black fabric lining as well.

WOW!!! I love it!

You are a custom master! i bow before you

Beautiful work again, Fujis... Sculpting looks awesome, as does that face... Your painted faces look better and better.

Wow, thanks for all of the feedback guys! As of now I have no plans to make anyone else from the movie - I think we've all seen enough of Tom Cruise in those short shorts, thank you very much!

As for an article on sculpting, I don't think my skills are quite good enough to warrant that (but thanks for the vote of confidence!). Our friend Matt "Iron-Cow" Cauley has a great article over on the Wizard Universe site called Customizing 101 which touches on sculpting.

Man, oh man.... He looks great Fujis... Looks like he toweres over Sauran. I love the hidden face. That's funny.

wow, that is the most sickest, bitchen, evilest, minimate ever made. i not to familuar with the charater, but that thing is truely awsome. geat job!!!

Thank you for the feedback, guys, I really do appreciate it. Making customs is fun in of itself but hearing from the community makes it that much better.

As I mentioned before, I was planning on using him for a LEGEND poster for the contest but I won't have time to finish it now. And I put him up on eBay as my money troubles continue. Hopefully he (and Angel) go to a good home! Incidentally, if MMMV members win I will definitely absorb some of the shipping cost.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

th_AngelMinimatebyFujis.jpg

A few months ago I made and sold a custom Angel Minimate on eBay and I saw today that the buyer is turning around and reselling it. I'm not sure how I feel about it - it's a situation that's been mentioned before around the forum but it's never affected me directly - until now that is.

Reselling it isn't such a big deal I suppose but it would have been nice to get a mention in the item description as the person who made it.