UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customs by Fujis

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've finally finished Sparrow and General Ying!

th_253187_10152055467865411_1186708882_n.jpg

Sparrow has a lot of detail - which might not be showing up in my crappy cell phone pic - but she took a long time to finish. I'm just waiting on a pair of SHS Angel wings and she'll be done!

Totally missed the lasts customs! They look great. The Cyclops design is completely new to me and I don't know if I like it, but your custom is spot on. And that Blast Furnace? Incredible! Do you have any connection to the project or were you just overwhelmed by it's potential?

Cool. Cool, cool, cool. Have you shown the guys your custom? Really should do, though.

Yes, I'm sending Blast Furnace to Ryan (the creator) and Jeff (from Black Lotus Empire) might be using the 3 customs as a new incentive.

Who the f*** told you you could make f***ing custom Minimates?!? You expect some f***ing praise for that, you miserable f***ing bastard?!? I'm insulted you would even f***ing consider taking a f***ing picture of that worthless garbage, much less f***ing take credit for it!!!

:teehee:

The rest of us say, "nice work!" :lol:

Good eye, dj - it is the DCD Flash hairpiece. Glad someone figured that out, it was driving me crazy!

And I don't know if he's popular in the States being a Canadian but I imagine so. Tough not to be with so many programs on the air!

I know he's had some reality shows here in the states, because I've seen him on the commercials. Seems that he just screams at and belittles people all the time? Funny that curmudgeons like him, Ricky Gervais, and Simon Cowell are currently the major British exports to the rest of the world :lol:

Edited by karamazov80

I know he's had some reality shows here in the states, because I've seen him on the commercials. Seems that he just screams at and belittles people all the time? Funny that curmudgeons like him, Ricky Gervais, and Simon Cowell are currently the major British exports to the rest of the world :lol:

You forgot BHM from that list :teehee:

Back to the customs I really dig the Alex Ross stuff.