UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customs by Fujis

Here's a work-in-progress:

th_KenMastersWIP.jpg

I'm planning on repainting a DCD Nightwing hairpiece for Ken and I might modify it a bit so it's more 'mulletesque'. I've also got Guile in the works and I might make Dan and Zangief as well. Not sure if I want to sculpt Blanka's hair so he might be out...

Edited by Fujis

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

th_KenMastersWIP.jpg

I'm planning on repainting a DCD Nightwing hairpiece for Ken and I might modify it a bit so it's more 'mulletesque'. I've also got Guile in the works and I might make Dan and Zangief as well. Not sure if I want to sculpt Blanka's hair so he might be out...

But... Blanka is the BEST!

Oh boy.... I bet you just started a whole new round of 'Is it DEAD' questions....

T.

Wait, Street Fighter is dead?

When did that happen?!

th_KenMastersWIP.jpg

Damn man, ya beat me to it!!

I was planning on working on one after my vacation :P

Looks great so far, Nightwing is a good idea for a hairpiece, but haven't taken a good look at it.

I just had a quick look on the Database and you're right CRIP, it does look pretty good. That would also mean I don't have to wait until the end of July to finish this custom!

EDIT: I'm going to go grab a Colonial Warriors box set and use Apollo's hairpiece!

Edited by Fujis

I just had a quick look on the Database and you're right CRIP, it does look pretty good. That would also mean I don't have to wait until the end of July to finish this custom!

EDIT: I'm going to go grab a Colonial Warriors box set and use Apollo's hairpiece!

I think both of those work, Apollo if you want a short hair version and Morrigan if you want a long hair version.

I think I picked up an extra Morrigan so I may try that route on mine.

Wow Fujis!

That Ken kustom is so cool!

Hopefully when I get TRU Ryu parts someday, I want mine look as kool as yours. I may use a when a modified Morrigan hair piece.

BTW Did you paint on the face details?

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

Did you paint on the face details?

I did. I find a number "0" brush works the best for fine detail even though there are smaller brushes.

Edited by Fujis

Guile is still a WIP but he's almost done...

th_guilebyfujis001.jpg

He's a fully repainted Minimate body with a modified X3 Colossus hairpiece. Sonic boom!

I'd say that looks pretty close to what we would have gotten, though I think the original had a modified Classic Colossus/Sandman hair piece.

Nice job there Fujis, that's a reallly nice minimate. Your customs are getting better all the time.

I've noticed a definite minimyte influence, intentional or just art imitating art?

T.

Thanks T! I am definitely trying to get my customs on par with MM's.

:blush: Awwww... you guys say the nicest things.

Kickass Guile BTW Fujis! ;)

Edited by MINI_MYTE