UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trilingual package shots

pickle

For our American members (most of you) I have taken the time to post photos of the trilingual Star Wars Mighty Muggs packages. Pictured is one character from each set.

th_Picture014.jpg

th_Picture015.jpg

th_Picture016-2.jpg

th_Picture017.jpg

th_Picture018.jpg

After putting you through that, I have a few things to tell you about them.

First: They cost $14.99 at retail. Yup, a lot more for a lot less. To buy the American packaged ones ranges in price from comic shop to comic shop (15.99 - 18.99 around me)

Second: Yup, you saw that right, no Stormtrooper and no Darth Maul. Which is why they are in high demand up here.

Third: Under the Yoda name sticker (along with the rest of that wave) you can see Captain Rex printed on the box.

And Fourth: It is not out of place for trilingual packages to have Darth Vader pictured on the package for the entire series.

Anyway, hope you enjoi them (well, not really). ;)

* So far the Marvel and IJ sets are the American packages.

Edited by pickle

While they are interesting to look at, I think that the US packaging is far superior. I like the fact that each package is personalized to the character enclosed.

Thankfully, I am not worried about packaging variations for this line or I would be in trouble. :)