UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Mighty Muggs Collection Thread!

ARE-JAY

Finally updating my collection pics after a couple months LOL As you can tell I had to change my method of displaying them as I have too many to continue the previous way. I like em this way too though. I'll hopefully do another update in a few days when I get the 2 exclusive sets and my Vision should he ever arrive from Hong Kong =) On to the pics...

1021081513.jpg

1021081512.jpg

1021081513a.jpg

1021081512a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OK, remind me... What are the different Stormtrooper variants? I found one at my TRU Saturday and picked him up. His details are in a tan color and it looks a little odd.

OK, remind me... What are the different Stormtrooper variants? I found one at my TRU Saturday and picked him up. His details are in a tan color and it looks a little odd.

A slight change in the gray. I have four Stormtroopers and it was a good month before I realized one was a tiny bit lighter than the others in shade.

So I'm now at 92 Muggs! I finally got the rest of my Stormtroopers and Shadow Stormtroopers in the mail a few days ago and with so many of them, I once again had to re-arrange everything lol And for those curious, I have 25 regular and 9 Shadow's =)

Anyways, here is some updated pics:

Star Wars:

1106081522.jpg

1106081523.jpg

Indiana Jones & Blanks:

1106081523a.jpg

Marvel:

1106081524.jpg

Ho. Ly. Shit!

:jawdrop:

• 4 weeks later...

Time for another Update! Put some of the troopers back in their boxes for now to make some space for all the new ones that came out. Finally completed my Skrull army too =) The Skrull is my new favorite.The last pic has a bunch of commissions I need to ship out... as you can tell I'm procrastinating LOL

1203081644.jpg

1203081643.jpg

1203081644a.jpg

1203081645.jpg

I was going to post that I got a Galactus from Hasbro Toy Shop, and that he is my only Mugg, and that I like him a lot, and that he is a superior alternative to Maximates Galactus, and that if they make a Sentinel, I'll probably get him too.

But then I saw Are-Jay's photos, and I had to go cry in a corner.

Wow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...