UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, i know...But that's all the more reason to continue my series of two-face customs i've been working on. So far i have a "first-series" animated and movie-style with burnt body and everything!

Please share in the customs section of the forum when you get a chance.

Yeah, i plan on it. I am not the best customizer in the world, andi take pride in my drawn designs A WHOLE LOT MORE than my actual customs. But i will eventually get them up when i get a digital camera of a scanner. Stupid expensive comic-shop minimates...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Sweet! I am glad so many are welcoming me! I feel so...welcome...And don't worry, Alpheon! I am positive that there are more than us two who like minimates! Maybe...

Trekker 42? I'm actually a teenager, but I just act older than I am. Unless you think I act like a teenager on here (Other than my moment of Silver Surfer mania which will never be relived again.). I am really younger than I sound.

Sweet! I am glad so many are welcoming me! I feel so...welcome...And don't worry, Alpheon! I am positive that there are more than us two who like minimates! Maybe...

Trekker 42? I'm actually a teenager, but I just act older than I am. Unless you think I act like a teenager on here (Other than my moment of Silver Surfer mania which will never be relived again.). I am really younger than I sound.

Maybe it's me but I would have guessed you were older because of your apparent fondness of Star Trek, a show orginally on air in the 60'S (I believe).

oh Welcome to mmmv ttf!

Maybe it's me but I would have guessed you were older because of your apparent fondness of Star Trek, a show orginally on air in the 60'S (I believe).

oh Welcome to mmmv ttf!

You favor abbreviations, don't you "wb2?"

oh Welcome to mmmv ttf!

You favor abbreviations, don't you "wb2?"

Sometimes. Do you ike the NYG?