UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ultimate Avengers 2 minimate????????

rx78jj

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictured Hulk is the classic green we've already seen (ryhme!), but he's against an unnatural background so may be a stock image. IMO any changes would probably be like Iron Man, color/shade changes on existing paint aps.

If the Hulk is "exclusive to KMart" does that imply a repaint? Possibly a different facial expression?

I think it means DVD with Hulk exclusive to K-Mart.

Much like the Iron Man and Cap are exclusive to TRU.

Least we know for sure all 3 exist, cheers Ivan.

I just wanted to say that I really liked the movie, even more than the first one. It had a bit of blood in it and a suprise ending (I haven't read any of the Ultimates comics, so I don't know if the ending in the movie happened at all in the comics). My only complaint is that you don't get to see much of Hulk in this one.

Anyone know if these jokers have C3 feet or the original feet?

Going on the photos seen, much like the TRU 10 pack older mates use the original molds and thus have the original feet. Comments from the AA board indicate the need for speed, so literally used the existing molds, unlike having more time to make changes (ie Thanos Silver Surfer gaining C3 feet)

I think I'm getting Iron Man. I always been a fan of Iron Man. But please other great members of this community post pics of Cap. Cus if he's different it seems I'm getting another movie.

WTF I'm going to have to get Three copies. :angry: Cap, Iron Man, and Hulk. I don't even like these movies. Pricey for just one single Minimate to keep sealed.

Heh. Sorry, JL, but some days you just make me feel better. I'm sick, no doubt about it, but you've got it worse! (love ya, man!) :cap::)

I went by TRU today and they did have the DVDs in stock: about 10 Iron Man versions and 1 Capt America. I opted not to buy ( :o sorry guys, but I've almost broken free of Timbo's hold (it's been so long since new minis were out, I was almost clean and sober, until the John Stewart nickel bag!) )

Anyway, I did take a good look at Cap's face. His mouth is like Daredevil's, but he's got a little swirl for a chin instead of the curve. With his mask on, that's all I could see of course (thus the mask, duh!) Gonna have to count this as a variant figure.

I went by TRU today and they did have the DVDs in stock: about 10 Iron Man versions and 1 Capt America. I opted not to buy ( :o sorry guys, but I've almost broken free of Timbo's hold (it's been so long since new minis were out, I was almost clean and sober, until the John Stewart nickel bag!) )

Anyway, I did take a good look at Cap's face. His mouth is like Daredevil's, but he's got a little swirl for a chin instead of the curve. With his mask on, that's all I could see of course (thus the mask, duh!) Gonna have to count this as a variant figure.

Recoloured (blonde eyebrows?) maskless Peter Parker head by any chance?

So far Iron Man and Cap are different. Damn. I guess I'm shelling out $20 some odd dollars. :P

Is Toys R Us and Kmart are the only stores carrying the exclusives? I looked at BestBuy and they have trading cards and Target has an exclusive DVD Comic. I was wondering if we know if there will be any other exclusive figures out there?