UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LEGO Batman Tumbler?

rx78jj

I saw the set at Wal-Mart. I was gonna buy it, but then I saw the price, $50.00. Maybe this week when I get paid. Anyways, who has one and how hard is it to make it compatible for a minimate?

Edited by rx78jj

I saw the set at Wal-Mart. I was gonna buy it, but then I saw the price, $50.00. Maybe this week when I get paid. Anyways, who has one and how hard is it to make it compatible for a minimate?

I have this set and it is awesome, you can seat two Mates inside comfortably WITHOUT modification. :)

Really, WOW!!!! That's pretty awesome. I think that's where my check is going. Can you post a pic?

Freakin' cool! But Matt, we DO need pics. Any chance?

I haven't bought a LEGO set since I went to Legoland California five years ago (original Alpha Team--they were so awesome), but if this works as well as you say it does...I see building blocks in my future. :D

Unless you use Minimates with no headpieces and remove the steering wheel from the Tumbler, you WILL have to modify it to fit your mates.

I took a couple pics to illustrate it for you, one showing how far the hatch is from closing with the hairpiece on, and one showing the minimates without their hairpiedes. Also took a couple shots of Batman posing with the Tumbler to show how nice the scale is. Definitely a nice purchase, whether to be used for LEGO or Minimates.

• 2 weeks later...