UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST Q & A #11 Answers Discussion thread

Shanester

so long and thanks for all the fish

Finally - the move of Q&A to the AA forums.... it's understandable, though it's gonna be a lot harder to get stuff answered, considering they're gonna be hammered with questions from every other product line, in addition to 'mates.

Ain't that the truth. Don't know if you've all seen the 1st q&a done there yet, but its mostly Trek, 6" BSG, Trek, oh, and "Where's the forum?" Meh. I still think Chuck will answer questions if we submit them, but he's going to have a difficult time wading thru the dregs of ST fan questions....

so long and thanks for all the fish

Finally - the move of Q&A to the AA forums.... it's understandable, though it's gonna be a lot harder to get stuff answered, considering they're gonna be hammered with questions from every other product line, in addition to 'mates.

Ain't that the truth. Don't know if you've all seen the 1st q&a done there yet, but its mostly Trek, 6" BSG, Trek, oh, and "Where's the forum?" Meh. I still think Chuck will answer questions if we submit them, but he's going to have a difficult time wading thru the dregs of ST fan questions....

Sadly - if you've ever read the old forums, expect the Q & A's to be a lot of complaints about the Dr. Crusher or (insert another action figure here) face sculpts or which ST Ships are going to be made and when.

About the only cool thing I saw there was a hand crafted Enterprise pridge for the 8" figures that included lighting and everything.

I'm a ST fan, but I gave up on those AA forums long ago -

I don't think the promise of DST Q & A's is enough to lure me back.

I like that they're trying to update the site on a near daily basis, which I can tell you is no easy task. Some of their updates are garbage, but some are pretty interesting and offer some insight and behind the scenes stuff that we wouldn't ordinarily get without kidnapping one of Chuck's family members.

That being said, if they manage to do theme Q&As like Chuck proposed at the end of their first Q&A, then at least once a month we'll get some Minimate focus.

About the only cool thing I saw there was a hand crafted Enterprise pridge for the 8" figures that included lighting and everything.

where'd you see that at?

Here's where I posted it originally

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...amp;hl=trekkies

But the AA forums are gone now, so there's nothing left

I'd buy any of those political minimates right up. Especially an Obama/McCain 2pk. I agree that a Hitler minimate probably isn't the best idea, but if they made him I would buy him.

Could we add a Pope & Jimmy Carter to the assortment (not in the same set ofcourse).

• 5 months later...