UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can I just say....

Lego needs to release the Bossk figure (from the Lego SW game). How dare they tease us like that??

He is just too cute! I would so buy it in a heartbeat!

Jenny

Yeah, he is pretty awesome.I don't collect Lego, but I would buy him - it's too good an opportunity to miss out on!

Vig

And btw, homestar17, welcome to the Multiverse!

Bossk! Yes, my second-favorite bounty hunter. IG88 would kick his ass and he's by far the best SWBH. Plus he looks so damn cool! Bossk is just a lizard. Boba Fett is a guy in a suit. 4-Lom is C3PO with a new paintjob, new head and s gun. Boring and Zukuss, well I have no idea what the hell Zukuss is and he kinda sucks. IG88 is a trained and programmed killer robot with the best guns,laser hands and there are four of him. (And yes, I did get four different versions of the IG88 figure in Star Wars toys. Actually I will have five if I can find a loose vintage one at a good price)

But yeah IG88 rocks out loud.

Lego figure? We don't need no stinking Bossk Lego figure!

Raaarr!

post-1827-1217595549_thumb.jpg

Ha ha ha! Very nice. I was finally lucky enough to win one on eBay -- he's not here yet, but I'm so excited for him to arrive. (If you can't tell, I love Bossk. :D)

See, while the Kubrick one is still cute, it's not that doofy cute that the Lego one was. I mean, how can you say no to this face:

http://flickr.com/photos/kurmidt/314417207/

(not my pic, but still adorable.)

Jenny

That's a pretty hilarious pose, like he's saying "oh no, you didn't!" Is Leia sneaking up behind him there? He seems kind of oblivious to her.

I think he's oblivious to everything. :)