UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Origins footage from the con..

winkerbean

Hey, I can't speak for anyone else, but I couldn't get the link to upload for me. Here's one off of Entertainment Weekley's website. This one will be interesting to see, hope it pays off. I've been apprehensive to watch the new Punisher movie because of the lack of promotion and their trailer.

Also, is Emma a prisoner?

It appears so, she is wearing the same red jumpsuit some others are wearing in the background and the guy chained up to Wolverine's right in another scene that's in there for a breif second.

And Dan it looks more like it's pulled into a ponytail. To me at least...

I suppose this will also be the answer to the mask-less Deadpool?? If you look close, it appears that they are wearing the same thing. Of course, Emma is "topless" ;)

I don't like how they make her a prisoner, but this could tie her, Deady, and Wolvie together. And, if that's mma, who the hell is the blacked haired lady?!

And i lol'ed at the Blob vs Logan boxing match. Hi-freaking-larious. :)

Deathstrike before she became Deathstrike?

Actually it's Silver Fox. The "team" they're putting together is the Weapon X team. Wolvy, Deadpool, Mavrick Silver Fox, and possibly Agent Zero and Sabertooth. Not sure how it all goes down, but that's the jist of it.

First hit off of google gave me this. Enjoy

EDIT: Hope you watched it. The link's been removed.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot