UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

try marvelousnews. they have an archive which i think is up to date. there's also cooltoyreview which i think goes the same for them as well

Also, all hasbro 4'' figures are 2 for 10.99 this week at TRU. I got Ghostrider and Skrull, and 2 GI Joes as well. They had nothing new, and Star Wars and Captain America was picked clean.

Very excited about all the stuff revealed last month at SDCC.

My must-haves:

Psylocke

Storm (you can move her arms)

Kraven

Beast

Scarlet Witch

She-Hulk

Punisher (this is the best Frank so far)

Kang

Wonder Man

Quicksilver

Patriot

Thanos (better paint job)

Today I got my Falcon! Dr. Strange will also arrive sometime this week but for now:

post-2001-0-05540200-1312940411_thumb.jp

off topic a bit, but anyone else having trouble getting onto Marvelous news forums? i keep getting the FORBIDDEN error?

I seem to be getting onto their main page ok...

EDIT: Never mind - i'm getting forbidden from their forum too.

Edited by Nessex

off topic a bit, but anyone else having trouble getting onto Marvelous news forums? i keep getting the FORBIDDEN error?

I seem to be getting onto their main page ok...

EDIT: Never mind - i'm getting forbidden from their forum too.

so its not just me, thats a relief, thanks Nessex

I got my Dr. Strange today and I highly recommend him! Even if you aren't that big a fan or even have to pay a little bit extra like I did he's worth it. He's so colorful that he really stands out in your collection, but the greatest thing about him is the articulation. Not only does he have the thigh-swivels that help him sit cross-legged, but his neck is articulated the same as Colossus AND his wrists are articulated. He is a new fave!

post-2001-0-86554300-1313269212_thumb.jp

Dr. Strange is always one of my favorites, and he's literally the reason I started collecting toys. I used to occasionally browse through my local Kay-Be, sometimes being tempted to buy figures, but always resisting. This was back in the days that Toy Biz was releasing figures based on the X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons, and the depth of characters they'd made was a big temptation. And then I saw that they'd made Dr. Strange.... and here we are. :blush:

Haven't seen him (or the Falcon) yet, but these seem to be turning up in force, so it shouldn't be too long. I bought the Scarlet Spider, and was pretty impressed by Skaar, a character I have no interest in whatsoever. This line has really grown by leaps and bounds in a short period of time. Any question as to whether it would be superior to Toy Biz' Showdown figures have been answered resoundingly.

FYI Target is having a BOGO free sale this week! I'm going to try to find Strange and Scarlet Spidey :highfive2:

Nice sale. Too bad Targets around here have nothing new and only a few of the old crap sitting around. I admit I was surprised to find the remnants of the Cap wave with the HYDRA soldiers at two Targets, but no HYDRAs to be found (okay, that part didn't surprise me but finding new product did). Of course, I bought my set of new MU throuigh BBTS so I'm kind of hoping I don't find them anywhere to justify doing that.

FYI Target is having a BOGO free sale this week! I'm going to try to find Strange and Scarlet Spidey :highfive2:

I was very surprised to learn of this sale, about ten minutes ago, when I went to pay for my Falcon and Dr. Strange figures and they came up at $7.49 total. I thought that the cashier had made a mistake. :biggrin: I know they had promo signs for MU figures up, but I don't recall seeing "buy one, get one free" anywhere. Maybe I'll go back for Skaar and Apocalypse....

so due to the fact that i have limited resources when it comes to hunting grounds in my area( 1 walmart that doesn't stock MU figs, and 1 TRU that doesn't stock very much) I'm posting this list of items i'm currently in need of, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

ORIGINAL AVENGERS BOX SET

avengers.jpg

X-FORCE BOX SET

xforce.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR BOX SET

FF.jpg

AND ANY/ALL OF Wave 14

012 - Dr. Strange

012 - Dr. Strange (Astral Form)

013 - Falcon with Red wing

014 - Scarlet Spider

014 - Scarlet Spider (Upside Down in Package)

015 - Dr. Doom

016 - Skaar, Son of Hulk

Edited by Mattallica

I got my Dr. Strange today and I highly recommend him! Even if you aren't that big a fan or even have to pay a little bit extra like I did he's worth it. He's so colorful that he really stands out in your collection, but the greatest thing about him is the articulation. Not only does he have the thigh-swivels that help him sit cross-legged, but his neck is articulated the same as Colossus AND his wrists are articulated. He is a new fave!

post-2001-0-86554300-1313269212_thumb.jp

I'm so glad you can get the good Doctor into his meditation position. I found the Astral Doc last week now I just need the regular one. Cant wait to find him.

so due to the fact that i have limited resources when it comes to hunting grounds in my area( 1 walmart that doesn't stock MU figs, and 1 TRU that doesn't stock very much) I'm posting this list of items i'm currently in need of, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

ORIGINAL AVENGERS BOX SET

avengers.jpg

X-FORCE BOX SET

xforce.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR BOX SET

FF.jpg

AND ANY/ALL OF Wave 14

012 - Dr. Strange

012 - Dr. Strange (Astral Form)

013 - Falcon with Red wing

014 - Scarlet Spider

014 - Scarlet Spider (Upside Down in Package)

015 - Dr. Doom

016 - Skaar, Son of Hulk

They are starting to come down on ebay if you want to go that route.

ok I did my level best to resist this toy line I really did, but, the allure of the doctor strange along with buy one get one along with a dollar off the normal price was to great. I now have my first 2 MU figs the good Doctor and the bad Dr. . please,please let me have the strength of will to continue being very selective about my buying habits with these. I know there are a lot of characters out there already can someone kindly direct me to a site like the MM database if there is one for these little gems.

Edited by BannersID