UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

how come the action figures dont have the helmets, and the minimates dont have the hair :blink:

This Loki costume isn't the one he wears the helmet with, helmeted Thor wasn't shown to Hasbro at first (i presume, as it wasn't publically either) and it gives them reasons to release more than one of each.

As for the minimates....i really wanted that Loki hair. :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone ever see the Gigantic Battles box sets in stores? None of the Wal-Marts in my area carries any of them. :(

You talking bout the Cap/Skrull and Iron man/Giant Man sets? If so, those things are long gone. Clearanced out forever ago....unless there is a new set that I have no idea about....

Does anyone ever see the Gigantic Battles box sets in stores? None of the Wal-Marts in my area carries any of them. :(

You talking bout the Cap/Skrull and Iron man/Giant Man sets? If so, those things are long gone. Clearanced out forever ago....unless there is a new set that I have no idea about....

Yup, those are the ones. All gone, huh? Damn. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I don't follow the MU line closely but isn't Marvel Legends coming out sometime this year? I always assumed the MU line would slow down a little with ML coming out. And the last MU wave that came out at TRU was around Christmas. I got a Planet Hulk figure during that time.

I've snagged both Gigantic battles sets and they are awesome. I'll also be getting the latest wave later this week. Can't wait to see Apoc, Cable, and 90s cyclops in person

We should be getting FA/another freaking Wolverine ( <_< ), Messiah Complex Apoc, Messiah Complex Cable, Jim Lee Cyclops & Gladiator right about now.

I'm pretty stoked about Cable & Gladiator. Gladi hasn't had a figure since the mid 90's ToyBiz waves.

Some lucky chap has found and posted pics up over at Marvelousnews.com of Cable, A-poc & Cyke.

A chap in Philippines the has also found the X-Men Giant Sized 6-pack.

So - hopefully these will start hitting regular retail in the States & Oz in the very near future.

We should be getting FA/another freaking Wolverine ( <_< ), Messiah Complex Apoc, Messiah Complex Cable, Jim Lee Cyclops & Gladiator right about now.

I'm pretty stoked about Cable & Gladiator. Gladi hasn't had a figure since the mid 90's ToyBiz waves.

Some lucky chap has found and posted pics up over at Marvelousnews.com of Cable, A-poc & Cyke.

A chap in Philippines the has also found the X-Men Giant Sized 6-pack.

So - hopefully these will start hitting regular retail in the States & Oz in the very near future.

thanks for the link to the box set. I didnt know these were coming out. Now im obsessed with getting my astonishing xmen colossus in same pose as his.

I don't follow the MU line closely but isn't Marvel Legends coming out sometime this year? I always assumed the MU line would slow down a little with ML coming out. And the last MU wave that came out at TRU was around Christmas. I got a Planet Hulk figure during that time.

I think Legends won't begin again until next year. As far as I'm aware, they haven't shown any product yet or confirmed the lineup for the whole wave, though I might have missed it. I expect we'll see the first prototypes at San Diego, and see the figures in stores early next year.

• 2 weeks later...