UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

Maybe someone here can tell me-is the ML MODOK BAF in the same scale as MU figures?

I think it may be a little bit big . . . as it was made to fit in with the ML line.

But then again - is there a limit to how big a big head *should* be?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a few of these left over at Wal-Marts: Iron Man, Doc Samson, and Spidey 2099. None of which I consider worth the nine bucks Wal-Mart has rather suddenly decided to ask for these, so I passed.

But I can't BELIEVE there's another Iron Man figure out there. He looks to be already pegwarming with his previous Iron Man brothers, as each Wal-Mart had multiples of him and no more then one of anyone else. Hasbro has so flooded the market with him that some stores have dozens of Iron Men sitting there, and I'm not even talking about the movie figures.

Hasbro: Lay off of Iron Man for a while!

There's a Walmart near me that has 11...count them...11 Classic Iron Mans on the pegs.

Found part of the wave at Wal Mart today, and luckily most of the part i wanted. Picked up 2099 Spidey and Bleeding Edge, now i just want Cap Marvel.

And, ya know...Thanos, Yellowjacket, and Constrictor...only ever saw IM 2099 from that wave...

I mentioned this a couple pages back on this thread, but anyone looking for the Thanos wave should try the Disney Store. I found the whole wave there, and it's the only place I've ever seen them. I'm sure Target will get them in in three months when we're all looking for something else, because that's how Target rolls.

Found part of the wave at Wal Mart today, and luckily most of the part i wanted. Picked up 2099 Spidey and Bleeding Edge, now i just want Cap Marvel.

And, ya know...Thanos, Yellowjacket, and Constrictor...only ever saw IM 2099 from that wave...

I mentioned this a couple pages back on this thread, but anyone looking for the Thanos wave should try the Disney Store. I found the whole wave there, and it's the only place I've ever seen them. I'm sure Target will get them in in three months when we're all looking for something else, because that's how Target rolls.

Ironically that's the place i only ever saw 2020 at. :lol:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I've been on the fence about buying the new Galactus. I have the ML one to go with my MU, but I got it cheap because there's some paint scuffing on it. Just today I saw it went up to $55 at TRU and decided I'm not going to buy it.

Until I happened upon this. $29.99 with free shipping on the day I got my Christmas bonus-how can I pass that up?

Nice...not the Galactus, the fact that you got a Christmas bonus.

The company I work for only believes in draining employees until they become lifeless husks. :down:

Yeah, I'm sorry to admit that it was a really nice Christmas bonus too. Not only am I blessed to have a job, it's a really nice one. Recently they did a survey of companies in Indiana and we had some of the best (if not best) benefits packages in the state. No matter how stressful things might get, you always keep that in the back of your mind.

Yeah, that probably doesn't help much, does it?

are they hiring..?? lol...I am willing to make the commute!

The only downside is starting pay is average. I was lucky enough to come on when a little after they moved the company from the east coast and have been able to move up (which helps with the pay some). And there's always extra benefits, too. This past week, we had a nice Christmas party where my name was drawn for a $100 I-tunes gift card (too bad I had already left). I had free tickets to an NBA game Monday, could have gotten more for Friday and had tickets lined up for next weeks Colts game (but had to pass).

Oh, and Marvel Universe blah blah blah. (Sorry for getting off topic).

I've been on the fence about buying the new Galactus. I have the ML one to go with my MU, but I got it cheap because there's some paint scuffing on it. Just today I saw it went up to $55 at TRU and decided I'm not going to buy it.

Until I happened upon this. $29.99 with free shipping on the day I got my Christmas bonus-how can I pass that up?

Congrat's on the bonus GH7. I was just about to post this when I saw you beat me to it. Like you, I couldn't pass up that price and my wife was being generous :P Honestly though, she tried getting me to pick it up at TRU when we first saw it, but I couldn't pull the trigger. Which is odd, since I did for the variant on BBTS. Might wait until after the holidays to have that sent or just have it sit in my pile of loot a little longer. Its nice to know I have something saved up for a rainy day :devil:

Picked up WWHulk and my Captain Marvel the other night; saw Spider-woman for the second time and Samson for the first, and passed on both; i've got all i wanted and then some from this wave. I'd rather save for eventually finding the Thanos wave anyway.

Fantastic figures; i didn't want Hulk, but then i saw him in person. WOW. Very fun figure, although his right leg tends to fall off, and i'm happy i picked him up. Captain Marvel, of course, is fantastic; fine with the buck-reuse and i love the headsculpt.

Anyone who finds an extra Spider-Woman and Doc Sampson can hook me up. I've looked in a dozen stores, three of them had the other figures and none had these two.

And now I feel stupid getting Galactus when he was $30.

Man, I saw all those figures at TRU this weekend, including that Iron Man and Hulk--2 for $10. Wish I would have known you guys were having trouble finding them. I came very close to buying a Spidey and Hulk, but resisted. 3 3/4" figures have to be a thing of the past for me. Lines in the sand MUST BE DRAWN!