UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

Red Hulk is one of two I can't find (Hobgoblin is the other). Right now they're all just in a big tub with most of my 3 3/4 scale fiures (DC Infinite Heroes, Star Wars, 25th GI Joe, Indiana Jones, Army of Darkness) and they are very, very cool together with other lines that size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh. No. I hit the web more during SDCC than any other time of year, I'm sure of it.

And dang![/b, some how I missed that an Invaders set was coming to SDCC. Will there be any outlet other than eBay to score this?

New pics of upcoming stuff.

Am I the only one that looks forward to new pics from SDCC every year like a kid looks forward to Christmas morning?

Those are the Marvel Legends though right? Not the Marvel Universe 3 3/4. That would be awesome if some of those were made into 3 3/4

Those are the Marvel Legends though right? Not the Marvel Universe 3 3/4. That would be awesome if some of those were made into 3 3/4

Just the first set of images. Everything else is 4'' (including the Ironman stuff!!!)

Honestly, In hope Hasbro shows some more of these later on. So far, the only two that look good are Hawkeye and Ultron (and the entire Ironman line :D)

And cappy, Hasbro usually has their exclusives on their site after the con.

got it. I didn't scroll down past the first set of pics :idiot:

Ok I'm confused, how is that Ben Reilly Spider-man? That looks like the House of M costume (sorta).

Black Spidey from secret wars is better than the wave 2 version...all black!

Finally a good Hulk head sculpt!!

I agree completely on the Hulk, and am now really glad I didn't buy that butt-ugly single pack version. Plus, he comes with my favorite Cyclops design. And that Hawkeye looks great!

what we need are those bases. Anyone find any good bases for these yet?

I didn't see the pics for the new 3 3/4" Spidey line. Is there another link for that?

Edited by Webhead

Thanks! Black Spidey, Venom, and Rhino look great. The rest of those others with all the different armors and stuff are whatever.

Okay, did anyone else notice the TRU troop builder 3-pack pic? Finally, a company that packs a bunch of troop builders together in a set with only generic characters. Very cool.

Yeah, it's cool but the figs suck IMO. Who wants a white hand ninja? Or an un-accurate HYDRA agent?

Does anyone know where you can get those clear round stands that Hasbro is using for these figures?

Does anyone know where you can get those clear round stands that Hasbro is using for these figures?

These will work

Perfect! Now I just need to get clear bases that work for minimates.

Collecting Warehouse is a cool place. They are literally one block from my house!

They used to have a full-blown store location about a half hour away, but they closed that and went web only. Luckily I can still pop in the "warehouse" and buy my supplies to avoid shipping charges!

that Extremis IM, Cage, and Thor look incredible! I am getting that much closer to my New Avengers!!!

Seems like they will be accounting for the issues some had with re-using the same couple molds over and over again for Iron Man repaints when the Iron Man 2 movie line comes out (probably be similar to the Wolverine: Origins figures, which were basically Marvel U figures in every way but name):

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

110__scaled_600.jpg

Check out Iron Man's 4X4 in the background.

Edited by karamazov80