UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Indiemates Contest!

Punisher

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks both of u, but how do i post more than 1 photo? :ninja:

just keep adding pictures and click them all one after the other in in the manage current attachments. you will see the codes added to the post.

Wish I hadn't already made Mr. Rictus from Wanted.

& just clarifying, it's in the logo, but things like Vertigo (Indie DC) are allowed?

if we haven't seen it, its fine (like in mini-mytes case). Vertigo, MAX, anitablake, etc. ARE allowed.

Characters like space ghost and captian planet can be accepted, even though they aren't really REAL comic characters.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE: IM NOT PICKY! :P

I humbly present...The Lobster Johnson! :ninja:post-2101-1217621511_thumb.jpgpost-2101-1217621554_thumb.jpgpost-2101-1217621598_thumb.jpgpost-2101-1217621631_thumb.jpg you also get a preview of my other customs!

The Lobster Comes with Head With The Claw Of Justice On It, A Gun Holster, And His Symbol On His Chest!(you cant see it well with the flash)

Edited by entertheninja!

..... if it is not a marvel or dc comicits excepted, however, things like anita blake and max titles from marvel and veritgo and wildstorm from dc are OK

I'll remove it if need be, just let me know

Looks like you are following the rules. The only problem I see is doing some Marvel Max characters, most of them are from the mainstream Marvel universe.

..... if it is not a marvel or dc comicits excepted, however, things like anita blake and max titles from marvel and veritgo and wildstorm from dc are OK

I'll remove it if need be, just let me know

Looks like you are following the rules. The only problem I see is doing some Marvel Max characters, most of them are from the mainstream Marvel universe.

i mean max titles like criminal and powers, etc...

as long as the characters arent in the flagship marvel or dc universe they are ACCEPTED

Ok, my submission time.

From the pages of Hellboy: Wake the Devil, it's the Nazi guy with the robotic arm! I'll call him Hanz.

His hand can be swapped with one attached to a chain, and no, he doesn't have a nose.

More info in me gallery!

post-73-1217822129_thumb.jpg

post-73-1217822146_thumb.jpg

post-73-1217822158_thumb.jpg

Ok, my submission time.

From the pages of Hellboy: Wake the Devil, it's the Nazi guy with the robotic arm! I'll call him Hanz.

His hand can be swapped with one attached to a chain, and no, he doesn't have a nose.

More info in me gallery!

i was gonna do that shading with lobster but i ended up dooing a white to balance ot the colors great job though!

Hope you guys don't mind a newbie stepping into the mix. :P

I'm pretty much doing this to challenge myself, because I've seen some of the things you guys do and it's pretty amazing. So I figured, why not give it a shot? I'll be doing Grendel from Darkhorse. I should have pictures up by next week(I hope), but just so you know this'll be my first custom. Sorry if it sucks, but I just wanted to try something new(I normally just do sculpting, but this sounded fun).

Oh, and that Redeemer is simply incredible! I'm digging that armor.

Edited by McDurg

When this contest was announced I decided that I would finally try my hand at a real custom. My lord it was more than a little difficult. He was made from a Kilowog head and chestpiece, Bane legs, Gorrila Grodd hand, Aries feet. The horns are sculpty. This is the first thing I have ever painted. Dremeling the Right hand of doom was difficult as well. Horns on the head also hard. I am pleased with the color but not the details. The easiest parts were the hooves and tail. The tail is the last piece of the tail on the animated Hellboy that came with the Blood and Stone DVD. The gun is from the Indiana Jones motorcycle set and was cut to fit in his hand.

Hellboy.jpg

Hellboy4.jpg

Here is a pretty good picture of the tail and RHOD.

Hellboy1.jpg

Size comparison.

Hellboy2.jpg

Shot of his hooves.

Hellboy3.jpg