UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anybody got pics of the SDCC 08 exclusive IM & Invaders sets?

MINI_MYTE

Hey Max, could you possibly put the new, 70s/80s Iron Man helmet that comes with Demon in a Bottle Tony on the first Mini-Iron Man body? I'm guessing that the gold will contrast with the yellow quite a bit, but I bet that detailed face would look nice posed alongside the new Cap head. . .that mask might look better on the "old school" Iron Man body, though the red underwear will stick out a bit.

Edited by karamazov80

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody gonna post pics of speedos Namor, Human Torch and Bucky out of theirr packaging?

Yes, please, at least do Bucky. He's the most radical new character of the set. (Meaning we've gotten firey guys before, but no Bucky.)

Just wanted to let everyone know, these are now available to purchase on actionfigurexpress.com. I bought both Iron Man and Invaders set yesterday. Unfortunately shipping is a killer, but we all know that. And it's better then buying them for the $25 - $30 they are selling on ebay for.

• 3 weeks later...

i just bought the invaders on ebay cant wait for them to arrive they all look awsome but im particularly giddy over bucky ,is it me or would those fire blast pieces look really cool clear (or maybe pale blue)for flying minimates just think nova the human rocket actually flying :)

Does anyone know what that extra Iron Man helmet goes with? What version is that helmet supposed to be? :-) I so happy with all these Iron Man minis. We just need a few more.

Those are splendid pictures of some splendid Minimates. Thankyou.

I would like to know however 'from what is Namor emerging'? :ohmy: ..........you may wish to PM me :D

:stick: Get your mind out of the gutter, it's a seashell! :lol:

I thought it was a c

onch

! :lol:

Nope that's wrong, it's obviously a C

lam

T.