UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Retail prices for San Diego exclusives?

Gillbob316

Does anyone who's there know, or is there anywhere on the internet that states what the retail prices for the San Diego exclusive sets are? (Meaning, the Invaders & Iron man sets)

I'm just trying to get a ballpark of how much I should be willing to pay for them on ebay before I feel like I'm getting ripped off.

PS. Prices for the Fin Fang Foom & Savage Land Marvel Legends sets would be helpful too, actually, if anyone knows those.

I can tell you I just bought both Minimate sets at the con for $16 each, with tax. Don't know about the ML sets, though.

Why aren't you just buying directly from AFX or DST? I picked up the sets at their booths and all your paying for is shipping when you get them off their sites. eBay should always be the last resort ;)

Jad is right with the Minimates at $16. Though I did see the Invaders somewhere at some random booth for $15.

For HasbroToyShop:

The Fin Fang Foom Box Set = $130

Savage Land Box Set = $31

And for the heck of it:

TF Nemesis Prime = $27

TF Skywarp = $22

Star Wars Disturbance in the Force = $16.50

GI Joe Cobra Commander (Blue/Black Suit) = $11

GI Joe Combat Heroes: Snake Eyes and his Wolf Timber = $8.75

Hasbro Designers Sketchbook Vol1 = $11

Mighty Muggs (Star Wars Commander Gree, Iron Man, Indiana Jones Fertility Idol) = $16.50

Why aren't you just buying directly from AFX or DST? I picked up the sets at their booths and all your paying for is shipping when you get them off their sites. eBay should always be the last resort ;)

Because strange as it may seem shipping fform many ebay sellers is often much cheaper than AFX's option and DST no want to deal with those outside of North-Am...

And for the heck of it:

TF Nemesis Prime = $27

Mighty Muggs (Star Wars Commander Gree, Iron Man, Indiana Jones Fertility Idol) = $16.50

Out. . .rageous. Does anyone know how much the Giganta 2-pack costs?

Does anyone know how much the Giganta 2-pack costs?

The infoI got from http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/blog/bo...ives-checklist/ (scroll almost all the way down)

says 20 bucks. I had seen info somewhere that's what the price was going to be at the con also but I can't find the link. Action Figure Insider.com says they are going to have a limited amount for sale afterwards. Here's the link for that:

http://www.mattycollector.com/servlet/Cont...mp;SiteID=matty

Edited by Fo Shizzle