UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Marvel Minimate Pics!

ARE-JAY

Is this the most marvel minimates we have ever known about in advance? We have the Iron Man movie wave, the Hulk movie wave, wave 23, wave 24, Iron Man Through the Ages set, Iron Man movie exclusive set, Invaders set, Secret Invasion set, and the Avengers first appearance set. This is a great time to be a minimate fan. :)

Edited by luke314pi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the most marvel minimates we have ever known about in advance? We have the Iron Man movie wave, the Hulk movie wave, wave 24, Iron Man Through the Ages set, Iron Man movie exclusive set, Invaders set, Secret Invasion set, and the Avengers first appearance set. This is a great time to be a minimate fan. :)

dont forget wave 23 with cloak and company

Jeff of the Miniacs

Does anyone else think Wolverine's torso looks kind of like a face? The stripes on his pecs look like snake eyes and his abs look like a nose and mouth. Maybe it's just me... This stuff looks great! It is a good time to be a fan, unless you're short of funds. Hopefully things will be released a few months apart and we can get some time to build up the war chest.

I really like that Wolverine, apart from the mask. I just don't like the mask. The execution of it looks quite good, but it's an ugly mask. I may modify my spare old one. The wingy bits look really good, as well as the new claws.

Phoenix is just awesome. I can't wait to get her. Same with Beast. This boxed set is awesome even without the Skrull heads!

Any word on today's giveaway? We need pictures and info!

Green baggied translucent mate... no type of printing or tampo on them.

Aparently there are 4 colors one for each day.

T.

BLAST!!!!!!!!! next though, next year...

Edited by link 46

Now that I can see the Wolverine mask (the other photo had it in the shadows) I really like it, but it would be much better as a slip-on so that you could have the Skrull chin beneath it...

Jewel seems to have some weird double-breasts action going on, hopefully just a printing mistake?

This must be Wolverine from the battle with Hulk and Wendigo. I like that version.

And they NAILED Beast. He's perfect and his Skrull head is disappearing into the perts box. He's too good to be shown as a Skrull.

Jewel still suffers from a severe case of Meh-ningitis.

Edited by Trekker 42

Close-up pics of the IM Hostile Takeover box set have been added over at Action-Figures.com: Click here

And Figures.com has added a gallery of Minimates as well.

I didn't notice this before:

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=112686

Pretty cool.

And initially, I thought that this set was a little excessive, but the mini-battle damage on the armors is really neat-o. I may have to shell out for this one, too :(

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=112700

--edit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-BATTLESTAR-GALACT...1QQcmdZViewItem

???

Edited by karamazov80

For those that couldn't go to SDCC, my friend is there and was able to get some extra colored minimates from DST. I'll donate a set to the Multiverse admin and they can use them as a prize in an upcoming contest, or figure out some other way to distribute them.

For those that couldn't go to SDCC, my friend is there and was able to get some extra colored minimates from DST. I'll donate a set to the Multiverse admin and they can use them as a prize in an upcoming contest, or figure out some other way to distribute them.

Wow, that's extremely nice. I'm genuinely glad I found this website, so far everyone is super helpful. I mean, hulk197 could easily sell these figures on ebay and make a pretty penny, but instead he chooses to donate it to the board. :thumbsup: That's class.

Don't go to ebay for these yet....

DST in their infinite coolness gave us "a few blanks" and some unique stuff.. ( one of these possible prizes I really want to keep!!!)

So watch this space for a contest soon...

T.