UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chef Duff Minimates

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank everybody who has anything to do with everything about this bloody, f*£king, sh"%tting Minimate. No disrespect meant to either Shane,Dragon or any other member but honestly I am getting tired of all the teasing & manipulating & downright boring f8Cki%g bollocks about this supposed sh*tting exclusive. Either F***ING sell it or F**K off 'cause I'm tired of it . No apologies will be forthcoming .

Edited by buttheadsmate

I would like to thank everybody who has anything to do with everything about this bloody, f*£king, sh"%tting Minimate. No disrespect meant to either Shane,Dragon or any other member but honestly I am getting tired of all the teasing & manipulating & downright boring f8Cki%g bollocks about this supposed sh*tting exclusive. Either F***ING sell it or F**K off 'cause I'm tired of it . No apologies will be forthcoming .

Does someone need a manhug? :P

It's probably they didn't put that many as the online stock, I suspect with a couple of days it'll sort itself out.

I seem to remember hearing rumors of 3k of these and I doubt they'd sell that many that fast.

T.

It's probably they didn't put that many as the online stock, I suspect with a couple of days it'll sort itself out.

I seem to remember hearing rumors of 3k of these and I doubt they'd sell that many that fast.

T.

I'm too busy bidding on a real Minimate item to even begin accepting the hug :)

edit: I'll take that man-hug now http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250283262695

Edited by buttheadsmate

T.

edit: I'll take that man-hug now http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250283262695

Nice buy man! Oh, and don't worry. If th3ey've really sold out completely, Duff will probably commission some more because it's probably quite profitable and popular.

T.

Nice buy man! Oh, and don't worry. If th3ey've really sold out completely, Duff will probably commission some more because it's probably quite profitable and popular.

My words aren't aimed at you Trekker......but I'll take 5 words from you....' probably quite profitable and popular'. I am well aware of the market system whereby profit is reality ....however there comes a time when the fox finds a new hen-house. Confucius or Confuse Us????

And yet another exclusive from a retailer who ships US and Canada only....

OK Cyc I know it must hurt.......however having spent some months in Brisbane,the Sunshine Coast , the Gold Coast,Noosa ,Maroochidore,Caloundra ,Glasshouse Mountains,etc.etc.etc....you know you are having the last laugh :lol:

Just got word that the Chef Duff Minimate is now available for order from the Charm City Cakes website.

Yeah and they are all out already. I went ahead and backordered just in case..... :(

I'm thinking one of two things, since it's unlikley that they've torn through the initial 3,000 (the rumored initial order):

Either they posted them for sale with a small, initial shipment that has sold and the balance of the order is being shipped

or

This is their verson of a pre-order and they posted them for sale based on a notice that they shipped/are shipping (Remember the BTTF.com exclusive)

When I tried to order they showed -25 in stock. I went ahead and submitted the order as well. Maybe they'll get more in.

I agree with BHM though - very frustrating process.

My order said -55 and I ordered 2 so these things are selling like hotcakes.

And BHM the moment I saw the Ozzies I knew it would be yours so I didn't even bother throwing a bid. Congrates! :thumbsup:

My order said -55 and I ordered 2 so these things are selling like hotcakes.

And BHM the moment I saw the Ozzies I knew it would be yours so I didn't even bother throwing a bid. Congrates! :thumbsup:

I suspect that's the total number of sets ordered so far... I also expect that to make a huge leap if they mention them on the show!!

As for the "selling like hotcakes" comment... perhaps we should change your Screenname to VBpuneasy ;)

T.

I suspect that's the total number of sets ordered so far...

I ordered a few just a few minutes after Shanester posted the link, and it said -11, so I think that this is the case as well. They probably didn't have any actually listed on the site, so any orders go negative and will be "backordered" for the time being. This may be their way of doing pre-orders.

Edited by karamazov80

I think when I ordered it said 'Backordered # -8', but I did get a confirmation email, so I'm confident I'll be getting one.

I received an email from them (since I asked when I should expect to hear about my backordered status) and they said

We're getting the minimates wednesday. Will ship by end of week. Your card has been charged. Many thanks!

So, for those who've purchased them, I'd suggest looking for them around the end of next week sometime. (Keep in mind, Monday is a postal holiday and no mail will move.)

I received an email from them (since I asked when I should expect to hear about my backordered status) and they said

We're getting the minimates wednesday. Will ship by end of week. Your card has been charged. Many thanks!

So, for those who've purchased them, I'd suggest looking for them around the end of next week sometime. (Keep in mind, Monday is a postal holiday and no mail will move.)

woo hoo! I was # -4

I can't wait to see these.

Hey, check it out, this minimate got a short write up on USAtoday's Pop Candy column.

It may not be much, but at least it is a little more exposure for minimates, which is a good thing.

Maybe if this does well, other shows might pick this up. Just imagine a Mythbuster's minimate. Adam, Jaime, Kari and Buster. Yeah.

Hey, check it out, this minimate got a short write up on USAtoday's Pop Candy column.

It may not be much, but at least it is a little more exposure for minimates, which is a good thing.

Maybe if this does well, other shows might pick this up. Just imagine a Mythbuster's minimate. Adam, Jaime, Kari and Buster. Yeah.

I'm all for Mythbusters mates but I'd add an exclusive 2-pk of Tory & Nauseous Grant (that guy can't walk from here to there without chucking)