UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

Finished I bought and beat Back To The Future the game last week,I was suprised it was actully in stores for the ps3,I knew the pc version came out but I thought the ps3 version come out a month later,Anyways the game in my oppinion is amazing!Its point and click amd made by tell tale,so I could so how it wont be everyones cup of tea,but It basically a 6 hour adventure and being point and click plays out like a movie!It's basically our bttf 4.I definately can not wait for season 2 to come out,hopefully it will be set in the future!

p.s:The game is only $20/$15 used and is worth every penny.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still trudging along with Mass Effect. I've just been too busy lately to wrap this one up. I am enjoying it when I get to play though.

I'm completely addicted to DC Universe Online....just got my third character to level 30!

If you are on PS3, network ID is jcastick.... I'd love to play through some raids, duos and alerts!

finally someone to play with! my ps3 isnt reading games :/ so i can only play DCUO :P i currently only have one level 30 but id love to team up :D my network ID is Toddingram, ill add you as soon as i can :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I finished Silent Hill: Downpour, which was one of the most disappointing entries in the franchise. There were only 4 different enemies in the entire game, and it was not nearly as creepy as other SH games. We started Mass Effect 2 last night. :)

Been playing a lot of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 lately, finally downloaded Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine so my character roster is finally complete. I wish I was better at stringing together combos as Strider Hiryu, I love fighting games I just am nowhere near tournament level.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a break from Mass Effect last night and played a little Reach multiplayer. Downloaded some of the new maps and had a blast playing. Seems most of the load mouths have abandoned it for either MW or ME3? I honestly don't know, but after a while I took off my headset and just enjoyed running around like a idiot. Some teams did pretty good and some did ok. Still, it was fun. Might do it again tonight once I download the maps on my downstairs console.

I have been away from the forums being addicted to PC gaming, I bought bulletstorm which I played a bit,the saboteur I did not really play yet. I have been playing some team fortress 2 which is fun but what I have been completely addicted to for the last couple of months is minecraft. The possibilities of the things you can do in it are endless and it is such an amazing game! Speaking of Amazing I cant wait to get my hands on the amazing spiderman game in 13 days!

I have been away from the forums being addicted to PC gaming, I bought bulletstorm which I played a bit,the saboteur I did not really play yet. I have been playing some team fortress 2 which is fun but what I have been completely addicted to for the last couple of months is minecraft. The possibilities of the things you can do in it are endless and it is such an amazing game! Speaking of Amazing I cant wait to get my hands on the amazing spiderman game in 13 days!

Watch yourself on that one though. The game is a sequel to the movie. If you want to walk into Amazing Spider-Man spoiler free the game may be something you wait to wait on.

Watch yourself on that one though. The game is a sequel to the movie. If you want to walk into Amazing Spider-Man spoiler free the game may be something you wait to wait on.

Yeah that is what I am worried about, though I think some of the games teaser pictures already spoiled something. But stan lee as playable skin is just too hard to wait for... but I can do it.

As for what one of the game pictures may have spoiled:

There is a picture of the lizard in the asm game which only means one thing since the game is a sequel and that is he did not die and is still the lizard. Although this may be from a flash back.

Edited by darkredshdow

I got Skyward Sword very recently. Oddly enough... I don't like it very much so far. But to be fair I haven't done very much. So we'll see how it goes as we go along. It's a Zelda game. I'm confident I'll wind up loving it eventually. Each one takes a different amount of time for me to like it. I liked Twilight Princess immediately, I liked Link to the Past once I got to the first dungeon, I liked Ocarina when I got out of the Kokri forest, and Majora once I actually accomplished something in the confusing little bastard.

Just finished my second playthrough of Mass Effect. The first one. I only started it at all a few months ago. Now I have to play 2 and 3. Luckily I have them both (and paid less than $15 for each game) so I just have to play them. Sadly, that won't happen, because I just got Minecraft for the 360 and that's probably going to keep me from other things for quite some time.

I have been playing Journey for the past couple of days. This game is amazing!

If anyone else is a giant fan, thatgamecompany has an official store pre-selling a Journey t-shirt. The sales on this shirt will be what makes or breaks if thatgamecompany releases future merch.

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing quite a bit of the amazing spider-man and it is really good! I love the speed of spider-man. Also I like how they didn't half ass the story and make it a copy of the movie but a sequel of sorts. Also I finally got my Stan lee preorder dlc today so I can't wait to play it!

And of course right after I posted that I lost all my game data for TASM!?! Guess I have to redo the game over again...

I got Skyward Sword very recently. Oddly enough... I don't like it very much so far. But to be fair I haven't done very much. So we'll see how it goes as we go along. It's a Zelda game. I'm confident I'll wind up loving it eventually. Each one takes a different amount of time for me to like it. I liked Twilight Princess immediately, I liked Link to the Past once I got to the first dungeon, I liked Ocarina when I got out of the Kokri forest, and Majora once I actually accomplished something in the confusing little bastard.

That was a typo on my behalf. I am also playing the recent Wii Skyward Sword, not the Twilight Princess. I agree Skyward Sword is bot as good as the first and sadly... a boring game. I was eventually only playing to do the boss fights which are always visually cool. But the actual levels and gameplay can get VERY repetitive and I actually stopped playing about a month ago after completing about 50% of the game.

I hope the new Wii U release will learn from the mistakes of Skyward Sword.

I really liked SS, there's definitely a lot of revisiting areas but most of the time they made each additional trip so different I didn't care. I can see how it wouldn't appeal to everyone, but it was my favorite Zelda since Wind Waker. Really surprised Nintendo didn't even have a teaser at E3, so god knows when the next one will be out.