UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

What was wrong with it DJ87? I, too, picked it up on clearance. I haven't opened it yet, so I'm interested in your take on it...

it was just about two hours long, tops... and the story is terribly written. The gameplay was as good as the first, but the location weren't anywhere near as captivating. The whole thing just was just so cold.

don't take my word for it though, go play it... I'm interested to hear if others feel the same.

as for the ending, a right nonsense!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, two things.

First, Ubisoft is having a pretty awesome sale on Xbox Live right now. Outland and From Dust is half price at 400 points. But, for me, the cream of the crop is Splinter Cell Conviction for $14.99 (or 1200 points). That is an amazing price for a full fledged, amazing game! I would recommend it to anyone.

Second, Batman Arkham City Lockdown on iOS!!!

photozr.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just released today, it is basically an Infinity Blade clone. Now, don't get me wrong, Infinity Blade is great....and Infinity Blade with Batman is AWESOME! The game basically just takes you through a map fighting thugs working your way up to a boss fight. Joker, Two Face, Grundy, are all listed in the game. They also have Deathstroke as an iOS only villian. You can upgrade your abilities and unlock gadgets and even unlock skins like in the Console version. I've only played for about 30 minutes this morning but I'm digging it. It's $5.99 so waiting on a sale is always smart, but I do believe it's worth the $6 entry point and can't wait to get deeper into it. I'll update for more detail impressions as I play more!

neo

Edited by neolego

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing a couple of games atm.

Call of Duty: Black Ops, I usually play this on co-op with my bro, it's a brother bonding experience of being on the same side and covering each others backs while shooting the crud out of anything that moves :biggrin:

Skyrim.

FIFA 12.

That's pretty much it on my videogame playtime, I still have Assassins Creed 2 and MUA 2 to start and play, i bought them on sale and they've been sat on my shelf :lol:

I got arkham city for christmas and have been amazed and loving every second of it,especially the catwoman missions,she plays a lot like spider-man.I just finished the league of legends missions and honestly that mission was AMAZING.I also randomly found killer croc when trying to get out of the stupid subway,it took me about 30 minutes to get out of the darn thing!But that little easter egg made it worth it!

I also bought mw3 and assasins creed revelations.MW3 was $50 which the multiplayer to me is addicting enough to get me to pay and ACR WAS ONLY $20!!!I did not open it yet,but when I finish batman arkham city I will..

I got arkham city for christmas and have been amazed and loving every second of it,especially the catwoman missions,she plays a lot like spider-man.I just finished the league of legends missions and honestly that mission was AMAZING.I also randomly found killer croc when trying to get out of the stupid subway,it took me about 30 minutes to get out of the darn thing!But that little easter egg made it worth it!

I also bought mw3 and assasins creed revelations.MW3 was $50 which the multiplayer to me is addicting enough to get me to pay and ACR WAS ONLY $20!!!I did not open it yet,but when I finish batman arkham city I will..

look up big head mode for arkham city, makes a great game even cuter xD

Arkham City=Beaten...

And DAMN was it an AMAZING game.

As it is now I got myself a 3DS with my Christmas money (Zelda combo pack at a discount because the box was rather damaged. They let me open it before i bought it, it was fine... Basically I got lucky.) and I'll be reliving the magic of The Ocarina of Time in glorious 3DS 3D. So there's that... Tis a good bit of gaming I'll be doing.

]

I beat arkham city last night and dang was that a powerfull ending!Arkham City Was Amazing!One of my Goty for sure,I will play new game plus later and thanks for the tip trekker,I'll put it on when I play new game plus.

I also started acr last night and just started using the hook blade and that thing is really usefull!Can't wait to play more of it!

Wrapping up Gears of War 2 soon and then I'll finally play the 3rd one. Needed to shut off my brain a bit after playing Arkham City for so long.

Skyrim. Christmas. Can't say more. Must go play Skyrim now.

just got skyrim,so i'm playing skyrim too! :)

Oh God, see you both in 2013

playing Skyrim is wonderful

playing Skyrim, whilst unemployed is becoming a real issue, I've played it most days this month, including 4-5 13hour sessions.

For shame, for shame

Long live the Empire!

Skyrim. Christmas. Can't say more. Must go play Skyrim now.

just got skyrim,so i'm playing skyrim too! :)

Oh God, see you both in 2013

playing Skyrim is wonderful

playing Skyrim, whilst unemployed is becoming a real issue, I've played it most days this month, including 4-5 13hour sessions.

For shame, for shame

Long live the Empire!

Oh how I want to waste my life away with skyrim but I have to pre order ssx and twisted metal,meaning I have to wait till skyrim gets a GOTY Edition or becomes a part of greatest hits...

Oh man, That's out? I want to play it! That's the only Halo game I like. (Well, Halo1, ODST, Reach, Wars, 2 then 3. in that order.)

Yeah, came out like early November I believe. It's fun and brings Halo back to it's classic roots, which IMO was destroyed with Reach. I just wish it had more levels for multiplayer!

I'm surprised you have 2 and 3 ranked last. The story mode for 3 was weak, but I spent more time playing that multiplayer than any other game. What's your opinion on them?

• 3 weeks later...

I've returned to playing M.U.A

I completed the main story mode last year, but i haven't completed all the comic book stories on the training simulator, so i've returned to doing these. :biggrin:

Has anyone tried trading in games at Target? Are they more reasonable than Gamestop?

I've found often the best policy is to sell your games on ebay, or cash them in at a dvdsite like musicmagpie, 'cash for old games,dvds,cds' I had a clear out last year and got back about £55 in clearing out unwanted dvds and games, then use that money to buy whatever it is you want outright.

Even my friend who trades games on a monthly basis says you don't usually get good value back at the Gamestores, i guess the trick is to take what you have and go in, see what they offer first, you're not under any obligation to accept it there and then, if it's a crap deal just tell them you'll think about it over wk'end. :)

Has anyone else played the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo? This game comes out next week, and it seems like a lot of fun, plus just by playing the demo you can unlock exclusive Mass Effect 3 content! The same goes for the upcoming Mass Effect 3 demo, it will unlock exclusive content for Reckoning just by playing the demo. Pretty cool way to cross promote 2 games, EA.

Edited by youbastards

Has anyone else played the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo? This game comes out next week, and it seems like a lot of fun, plus just by playing the demo you can unlock exclusive Mass Effect 3 content! The same goes for the upcoming Mass Effect 3 demo, it will unlock exclusive

content for Reckoning just by playing the demo. Pretty cool way to cross promote 2 games, EA.

I played when it came out,pretty good game,I really liked how fluid the combat was and how much it looked like a hack and slash game. Graphics wise very good as well as I liked the story section.