What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I downloaded the Nightwing DLC yesterday and it's pretty fun. I wish you could take him out of the challenge maps and into the city.

Yeah, met too. Quick question, what was the cost on that. I could have sworn it was around the high 400's, but when I decided to get it(after midnight) it was like the mid 500's :unsure: I'm also a little confused on the Gears of War 3 Season Pass. I thought it was supposed to be for all DLC, but when I go to download the Horde DLC it says 800 points. What is that all about :confused:

Saints row the third comes out in 2 weeks?!I decided that that's the game I'll be getting this gaming season,then I'm going to get dcuo at the end of this month(to make sure I gphave enough g 's to download it)And at around Christmas I will get arkham city and bf3 or mw3

I finally beat saints row 2 yesterday!I couldn't stop messing around,so i could never get deep in story.

Just a quick update on my last post. If you bought the season pass, don't purchase DLC's through the marketplace. Instead load them up through the game. It should prompt you of the update if you purchased the season pass. Hope this helps. I'd be pissed if I'd have paid unnecessarily as I've read on other boards.

I've been skeptical at best, but after hearing the initial reports from friends, I'm staying well clear. The series has got progressively worse as it got bigger and bigger. COD4 was immense, and I thought it was the start of something big... such a shame.

They just make a few new maps, but don't really improve anything in each iteration.

Single player is no more than a few hours, and has turned into a Michael Bay wankathon. As for multiplayer, absolutely ruined by bratty teenagers and the brain dead, camping or exploiting glitch after glitch, flooding little maps with killstreak after killstreak, it is an absolute nonsense of a game. If you're into that sort of thing... go for it.

I've been skeptical at best, but after hearing the initial reports from friends, I'm staying well clear. The series has got progressively worse as it got bigger and bigger. COD4 was immense, and I thought it was the start of something big... such a shame.

They just make a few new maps, but don't really improve anything in each iteration.

Single player is no more than a few hours, and has turned into a Michael Bay wankathon. As for multiplayer, absolutely ruined by bratty teenagers and the brain dead, camping or exploiting glitch after glitch, flooding little maps with killstreak after killstreak, it is an absolute nonsense of a game. If you're into that sort of thing... go for it.

I generally HATE playing online. Like, in total. I hate it with firey burning firey fire of firey passion.

I bought one COD game for dorm room use. I don't play it that much. If I read a review of a game stating "Multiplayer is where this game shines" I will avoid it at all costs. I like having fun. Few people online have fun. verymad.gif

You know where I CAN have fun? Skyrim. That's where. That's the next like... year of my life gone starting Friday. I have the play, I have classes, I have Skyrim. 3 step plan to a year of my life. I am stoked.

Edited by Trekker 42

beat uncharted 3 this morning, its a great third installment and while it was lacking on the same amount of fantasy as the last, the game was even more incredible then the fist 2 :D im waiting for my room mate to bring his 360 back so we can beat mw3 , so for now im just playing black ops and lbp2

So after beating Uncharted 3 last week, I started up Vanquish. It came out long ago but I never actually managed to play it so I thought I would have at it while I wait for Assassin's Creed to come out. Sometimes, when I play a game I think that it's a mess of ideas or a fun way to waste time, but there's that certain few that I think the developers dove into my brain and mashed together just a load of stuff that I would find to be a pure joyous gaming event. For me, Vanquish is one of those games. It's far from perfect and the story is, well, stupid really, but I've been playing it for over a week, nothing else getting in its way. I've beaten it 4 times, have almost all the achievements on it, but I feel that even when I do complete it, some day I will go back and pick it up and still deeply enjoy it just as the very first time.

I ramble sometimes.

I've been going back between MW3 and Arkham City, enjoying both. I tend to take folks critiques with a grain of salt, especially friends. I have one friend who is pretty hard on games. Me? I tend to try and find things that I can play more than once. Online play however is a mixed bag. As I've said repeatedly, my rep is in the shitter because of folks with attitudes. If you can't be play well with others, don't play online.

So I beat and returned my rental of MW3 it's a great rental game,that's pretty much all to be said about it.

I also bought saints row the third!Now this is a great game!The world is great to explore,the story is great,but could have a little more cut scenes.But what suprised me is that you could make choices throughout the game like how you want the game to end.

If you noticed that I've been gone for a week it's because of Skyrim. No other cause. It's just Skyrim's fault.

So far I love everything about this game except the Thieves Guild main quest. Beyond that this game kicks all kinds of ass. It's awesome. Absolutely awesome. Dragon fights are numerous enough t be entertaining but not overbearingly annoying. The main quests (yes there are two) are so far absolutely fantastic (I have finished the Alduin storyline and I give it like 9/10 stars on the awesomeometer. The Civil War storyline is less awesome so far but that's because it doesn't have Alduin. It's a lot harder to make decisions for though...)

Anyway. I'm off. Skyrim calls to me.

Ah, the old Multiverse. It's like I've been trapped in the Age of Apocalypse and just found my way back :).

Let's jump right in. It's been an amazing year for gaming. I spent most of my free time over thanksgiving just gaming as much as possible. I finished Batman: Arkham City and Modern Warfare 3. Both were really good.

Right now I'm playing through The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I find it hard to play both, so I'm really trying to power my way through Skyward Sword so I can then do nothing but play Skyrim until Mass Effect 3 comes out! neo