What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive been playing ALOT of Black Ops Lately,isnt that right,Luke?:)

Ah yes, my wife and I also play Black Ops on the 360 some nights with a small group of guys. Online split screen co-op with 2 headsets works surprisingly well. Except for when my wife gets 3 team kills and it boots BOTH of us out of the server. :lol:

Brobot joins us sometimes, and teaches us his moves. ;)

I have a few Mass Effect 2 Questions, if anyone out there can try to answer. This is my first full Mass Effect Experiece and I'm wondering about the romantic interests. I guess my main question is can you have more than 1? For example, I'm interested in pursuing Miranda as my interest in the game I'm playing now, however my assistant lady "Chambers" keeps coming on to me. Can I pursue that relationship on the side or will that effect my relationship with Miranda as well. Any help would be great.

Also....Mass Effect 2...........AWESOME. I haven't put another disc in my Xbox since Christmas! neo

Sorry, I have A LOT of news I want to write but I don't have time so I'll just answer this:

The answer: You CANNOT have more than 1 love interest.

Chambers, however takes LAST precedence. You can only end up with her if you don't get a love interest in the game and you keep her alive. In other words, flirt with her all you want nothing will come of it. If you flirt with other girls though, you might lose your chance at the one you want.

In my game Chambers was the only person I failed to save. I considered replaying the game to keep her alive but she's a pretty minor character.

<snip>

Thanks!! I'm fixing to do Miranda's loyalty mission so I'm hoping to score some points :). There is also an achievement for playing the game twice, so I'll give it another go later and maybe try something different. End of the day though, it will NEVER be Jack.....she scares me! :D neo

Edited by neolego

I'm thinking I have to get this game. Time to check with my buddy and see if they sell this at the Microsoft Store? Went and disconnected everything to move the small entertainment stand back onto a small table last night. So I played a little Reach multi-player last few nights. It is a bizarre feeling going from a 13 year old machine to a flatscreen. The first night I thought I was going to :sick: Last night not so much. Has anyone picked up the Noble maps and played them? Wondering if it is worth the 800 credits they are asking for :unsure:

Well be good Neo. It's possible to woo the girls early and "mess around." If you do that though you lose the ability to romance them. ... Not sure if that made sense, but I'll give you an example: I ended up with Tali but have casual sxx with Jack. I know, I know... Jack is a little scary, but she offered.

As for the Noble maps, I of course would tell you EVERY Halo map pack is worth it. That said, it's all up to you. Bungie is the only video game company who seems to care about their fans, and, in a few months will make them free. Can you wait? They're all gorgeous, and I'm a fan of big maps which 2 out of 3 of them are.

I've been playing DC Universe Online!!!!

I'm sure people want the verdict: Here goes

The game is great! The attention to detail is Phenomenal... DC's world comes to life and there is SO much to do!

Jim Lee does animated comics throughout which are gorgeious and the entire thing is voiced over by the cast of the JLU cartoon.

These points alone should sell someone on the game.

That said I get great value out of the games I buy. For anyone who knows me I only play a few games A LOT!! (Halo for instance).

With that in mind $15 a month is a deal breaker.

If you buy comics ever month I would consider cutting back on 3 a month to play this instead since it is like LIVING a comic instead with it's very own awesome continuity.

... That said I really can't suggest this game to everyone.

If ONLY it were free to play... :(

Ah.....DC Universe, my one saving grace on the PS3.........that failed. There is no way that I would pay $15 a month to play a game. Not that I don't believe that it's probably worth the value, but I just don't have the time. Seriously, I try to squeeze out about an hour a day, not counting weekends which are normally filled with family. So, on a good week let's say that I get 6 hours a week. That's going to give me 24 hours in a month. The, be honest, DC Universe is not the ONLY game that I'm going to play. So, currently with Pac Man DX, Mass Effect 2, Pinball FX 2 and Comic Jumper all getting attention in my Playtime, you are looking at maybe 10 hours a month for DC Universe......that's more than a Dollar an hour and completely unpractical. Now, I've pondered picking it up with the first month free and then trade it in, but I don't want to invest a month and then leave.

So, my final verdict is that I will wait, until it's free to play, because I have a strong feeling it will be. The game is not going to sell out of the gate and after the first month is over and people have to start paying they are going to drop off. At that point, because they've invested so much in the game, they will make it free to play thus bringing legions of fans and making more money they originally planned........which begs the question, why wait?!

Oh, and as for me, I can't stop playing Mass Effect 2. It's phemoninal and may have taken over nmy #1 of 2010 from Red Dead......we'll see. neo

Well today is the day...

DCUO online drops.

Like I said before I completely agree with what you've said Neo...

I have a lot of trouble being convinced to pay $15 dollars a month for a game.

As a matter of fact, had you asked me 2 weeks ago I probably would have said I won't pick up the game...

Having played in the beta though, I think I might pick it up. ... Ahhh, the power of a free demo.

Finally played Reach multi-player my new 360 and I love how quiet it was :D Got my ass handed to me a few times, but I'm finally getting used to the flatscreen.

Well, I'm 20 hours into Mass Effect 2 and figured I was done. Actually, I just finished the mission aboard the collector's ship. Just when I thought we were hitting the finale, Illusive man gives me another fetch quest and opens up several new galaxies that I've never been too. I still have 2 members to recruit and several to earn loyalty......so I still gotta way to go. Now, this is in no way a complaint, the more Mass Effect the better! And I also got Miranda in bed, she is telling me know that she will "come by" when it slows down......DOES THAT HAPPEN!?! We are in a space fighting constantly being shot at, I don't think it slows down. Right after she told me this I went to my quarters and just waited for about 5 minutes, thinking I needed to trigger something. Then I got bored and wanted to shoot more stuff so I left. Knowing my luck we are going to get busy just before we jump the Omega 4 Relay and finish the game. Anyway, Mass Effect 2 = 2010 Game of the Year.........sorry Red Dead, a close second but second none the less! neo

And I also got Miranda in bed, she is telling me know that she will "come by" when it slows down......DOES THAT HAPPEN!?! We are in a space fighting constantly being shot at, I don't think it slows down. Right after she told me this I went to my quarters and just waited for about 5 minutes, thinking I needed to trigger something.

Pervert! you are coming across a little obsessed about getting it on in game! :D

Yes there is a trigger point where Miranda (or anyone else for that matter) comes by to bump uglies.

T.

And I also got Miranda in bed, she is telling me know that she will "come by" when it slows down......DOES THAT HAPPEN!?! We are in a space fighting constantly being shot at, I don't think it slows down. Right after she told me this I went to my quarters and just waited for about 5 minutes, thinking I needed to trigger something.

Pervert! you are coming across a little obsessed about getting it on in game! :D

Yes there is a trigger point where Miranda (or anyone else for that matter) comes by to bump uglies.

T.

Ok, first, I've really got invested in the story of Mass Effect. I didn't play the first one long enough to form a romantic relationship so I'm just interested in where it goes. Second, she is voiced by Sarah from "Chuck" Yvonne whatever, so that makes me want to close the deal too. And thirdly, I've been married almost 10 years so get off my back ;).

Anyway, needless to repeat, I'm still playing Mass Effect 2 heavily. I finished Shadow Broker DLC this weekend and it was really, really good! I'm still working on a few loyalty missions and knocking boots with Miranda (:P) before hitting the Omega Relay and I'm still loving every bit of it.

On the flip side, when the kids are around Mass Effect doesn't get a lot of play time so I've jumped back into Kingdom for Keflings which I still really love and find myself strangly addicted too. I want to pick up World for Keflings, but I figured I would finish the first game....first, I think that's how it's supposed to go! neo

Bit the bullet and bought the Noble Team, along with some GOW2 bundles the other night. Halo is still safe to play with Lex around, but like Neo, I tend to play the other stuff when everyone is asleep. As far as Sarah from Chuck? I don't find her that hot. Both my wife and I find the actress Ellie to be much hotter(SHUTTUP PERVS :lol:). Still, in spite of this, I will pick up the game when the Game of the Year Edition hits stores.

I just rolled Auburn 42-21 in the 2016 SEC championship. Go Gamecocks!!!! Still 3 of us playing from originally a 5 man online franchise from NCAA 2010. I'm now waiting to find out if I play in the Sugar Bowl or if Baylor loses and bumps me up to the National Championship against Washington State (my brother).

Edited by Webhead

So I got lbp2 and play it for about 30 minutes with the da vinci hideout,and it's fun so far,but I was just wondering if anyone can make a sackbot with the clu costume but change the color of the neon with stickers?I can give the code for the game stop pre-order{since I already got the things the the CE edition}if willing to help

So I got lbp2 and play it for about 30 minutes with the da vinci hideout,and it's fun so far,but I was just wondering if anyone can make a sackbot with the clu costume but change the color of the neon with stickers?I can give the code for the game stop pre-order{since I already got the things the the CE edition}if willing to help

I just got to Avalon in the game, and its a blast. I think it might be a bit harder than the first game, though I may just be out of practice.

I have a code for Clu and the More Animals pack too (not sure why Gamestop sends the codes out with a purchase of something that comes with them all anyway). I haven't really played with the costumes yet, do I dunno if you can resticker the neon colors or not.

I just rolled Auburn 42-21 in the 2016 SEC championship. Go Gamecocks!!!! Still 3 of us playing from originally a 5 man online franchise from NCAA 2010. I'm now waiting to find out if I play in the Sugar Bowl or if Baylor loses and bumps me up to the National Championship against Washington State (my brother).

Ended up in the Sugar Bowl and destroyed Rutgers 45-28 though I threw 6 INTs...awful. I'll end up ranked #2 and will probably be a rebuilding year after graduating my starting QB, RB, and top Heisman winning WR to name a few.

Anyone else play NCAA Football?

I just got to Avalon in the game, and its a blast. I think it might be a bit harder than the first game, though I may just be out of practice.

I have a code for Clu and the More Animals pack too (not sure why Gamestop sends the codes out with a purchase of something that comes with them all anyway). I haven't really played with the costumes yet, do I dunno if you can resticker the neon colors or not.

Oh ok,ill try re stickering them later,So I beat the story and I really enjoyed it,took me about 6 hours and I got about 64% of stickers,of course later on I will try and get the rest with a few of my friends.

Oh ok,ill try re stickering them later,So I beat the story and I really enjoyed it,took me about 6 hours and I got about 64% of stickers,of course later on I will try and get the rest with a few of my friends.

I do like the multi-player aspect of this game better than the first game. There are several levels where you'd benefit from more than one person playing, be it from a score grabbing perspective, an extra gun, or just a chain of Sackboys to swing out over a large gap. The first game it was basically just drop in a second controller and leave the extra Sackboy behind until you get to the multi-player area and use him to hold a button down so you can grab some prize bubbles.

I'll definitely have to get a group together for this one once I finish the story. And now that I'm working night shift, maybe my schedule will cross over with some other players out there.

I do like the multi-player aspect of this game better than the first game. There are several levels where you'd benefit from more than one person playing, be it from a score grabbing perspective, an extra gun, or just a chain of Sackboys to swing out over a large gap. The first game it was basically just drop in a second controller and leave the extra Sackboy behind until you get to the multi-player area and use him to hold a button down so you can grab some prize bubbles.

I'll definitely have to get a group together for this one once I finish the story. And now that I'm working night shift, maybe my schedule will cross over with some other players out there.

Im willing to play some multiplayer games,also I am making a theme park,I got A drop tower,roller coaster and a ride with that hamster from story at on of the Avalon missions,any more ideas for rides?I am thinking about doing bumper cars but thats the only idea I haven't produced for the level yet