UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

Go to the apple store and use one of their demo phones? biggrin.png

Classic Cyborg, Harley, Deathstroke, and Wonder Woman skins are coming!

holy crap, why did I not think of this....except can you download apps on demo phones?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That I do not know, but it might be worth looking into!

Also if you guys want to create a WBID you could just PM me your info and I could unlock some skins for you from my phone

does it work twice on the same device though?

And step foot into an Apple Store??? ..............naw

Punisher, I already have a WBID set up and linked to my game......I may send you a Pm

Undeadpool, is DLC worth getting for the missions? The powers look cool and all, but if the new missions and raids aren't great, i may have to let that game go for a while......

Finished up Dead Space and started playing the first Lego Batman. Really fun game, although the AI partners can block you at times. Might try and finally fire up Gears of War: Judgement in the next few days. I've been too tired to do much of anything lately or at least something that takes a bit of an attention span.

I downloaded Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, and it is a blast. It's a very tongue-in-cheek homage to retro games. Even the tutorial is presented in a fun way, making fun of other tutorials.

The game play is your run of the mill FPS, but the design, music, actors, and over the top 80's scifi cheese makes it a lot of fun to play.

And step foot into an Apple Store??? ..............naw

Punisher, I already have a WBID set up and linked to my game......I may send you a Pm

Undeadpool, is DLC worth getting for the missions? The powers look cool and all, but if the new missions and raids aren't great, i may have to let that game go for a while......

personally I think they are worth it, I suck at getting a good combat rating but for people who can actually tough em, they are awesome, especially the newest DLC

Raising your combat rating is just a matter of getting better gear and adding higher end mods.

I want to make a new Quantum character but I hate starting that game over.....especially trying to get a decent amount of skill points, it's hard when you've already done most of the feats a few times. And being a premium member doesn't help either. lol

Raising your combat rating is just a matter of getting better gear and adding higher end mods.

I want to make a new Quantum character but I hate starting that game over.....especially trying to get a decent amount of skill points, it's hard when you've already done most of the feats a few times. And being a premium member doesn't help either. lol

agreed that part can be annoying, but you can still do the new raids using your past character

also I know how to raise my combat raider, but im not good enough of an MMO player (and I dont play enough) to actually be able to afford the better gear :P

plus I dont have a strong league or people to raid with

agreed that part can be annoying, but you can still do the new raids using your past character

also I know how to raise my combat raider, but im not good enough of an MMO player (and I dont play enough) to actually be able to afford the better gear tongue.png

Would you happen to be playing on PS3?

I think I can invite people to the league I'm currently with.

That I do not know, but it might be worth looking into!

Also if you guys want to create a WBID you could just PM me your info and I could unlock some skins for you from my phone

Would you need just the WBID by itself or do you need the password as well.......if you need the PW, I'll have to figure it out, I don't remember off hand what one I used on launch day...lol

also I know how to raise my combat raider, but im not good enough of an MMO player (and I dont play enough) to actually be able to afford the better gear tongue.png

Would you happen to be playing on PS3?

I think I can invite people to the league I'm currently with.

>That I do not know, but it might be worth looking into!

Would you need just the WBID by itself or do you need the password as well.......if you need the PW, I'll have to figure it out, I don't remember off hand what one I used on launch day...lol

first off I meant "rating" not raider...that was an odd slip >.> also sadly no, I play on PC, I used to play on PS3 but my legendary membership is for PC

I'm hesitant on getting Origin Crisis since I haven't even gotten through the Tier 4 raids...... cr 87 and sp 75 yet still haven't been through Gates or Prime...lol

fair enough, I dont even have tier 1 gear :P

I mainly get the DLC's for the new powers and such

Wow, I have been absent for a while, but I was humbled to see a Post that I started almost 5 years ago is still going. Well done gang!

Personally, I've been playing a lot of Farcry 3: Blood Dragon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and the iOS version of Injustice Gods Among Us which is am amazing iOS game!

Also, I'm back, so I hope to participate in more of the incoming conversations especially with the new Xbox and PS4 just around the corner.

I am a HUGE LEGO game fan, but as of 2013 I have become a digital media consumer only. So, I never got around to playing LEGO Lord of the Rings. However, it was released on Demand (Finally) on XBL this Tuesday. I have been playing quite a bit of if for the last two nights and I am really liking the game alot. I still think LEGO Batman 2 is my favorite LEGO game so far, but LotR is in the Top 5 easily!

I can't wait for LEGO Marvel Heroes. And yes, I am breaking my digital only rule only because Xbox refuses to release games Day and Date and I can't wait 6 months to play that game! I already have it pre-ordered from Walmart so I can get the LEGO Iron Patriot figure. :)

I ask you this before, but you never got back to me. How do you store your games, do you have multiple hard drives Neo? I'm waiting for the Lego LOTR's to hit the $20 mark. Still need to pick up Lego POTC game, but still need to finish up the Batman and Harry Potter's first. I just wrapped up Halo 2 and really hope this gets the remake like Halo did. Really fun, but bummed that none of my play is added to my accomplishments or rewards. Started playing GoW: Judgement today and not sure how I feel about this one. As much as I love Baird, I can't understand why they didn't go with Marcus and what lead up to him being thrown in prison. I was under the impression that this was supposed to be on Emergence Day and it feels like they already have a bunch of intel on the locust. Kind of bummed when one of my favorites let me down.

I ask you this before, but you never got back to me. How do you store your games, do you have multiple hard drives Neo?

I have a 250 GB HDD. I store all of my games there and I store my saves to the cloud. I have just at 140 games (Most are arcade games) and I think I have like 25 GB remaining.

As for the LEGO games, I've beaten them all (though not 100%) except for the Harry Potter games. Never got around to playing those. LotR is really great though!!

So I went back and played Tomb Raider again. I love that game. So I replayed Legend, and went on to Underworld, and I'm like "Wait, there's a TR game in between Legend and Underworld." I'd never finished Anniversary, and I didn't remember anything about it. So I started playing it.

Now I remember why I quit. That game is hard and boring. So I goggled the cut scenes and started Underworld. Now THAT game is HUGE. So massive. Easily the best graphics. I think I like the story on Legend better though, even if it does suffer from Halo 2 syndrome.

You know, I have never played a Tomb Raider game. I am planning to download the new Tomb Raider when it's available on 360. I know those older games are available now. Maybe I should look into them.....

Aha, that's what I thought. I'm starting to do that myself. Although it bites me in the butt every so often when going from my downstairs to my upstairs console. Ended up just putting Judgement on my flash drive for the moment. So I have a gift card and wondering if I should pick up Tomb Raider or Skyrim. Not sure when I'll play either, but don't want to let it go to waste.

Aha, that's what I thought. I'm starting to do that myself. Although it bites me in the butt every so often when going from my downstairs to my upstairs console. Ended up just putting Judgement on my flash drive for the moment. So I have a gift card and wondering if I should pick up Tomb Raider or Skyrim. Not sure when I'll play either, but don't want to let it go to waste.

Well d'ya like the other Elder Scrolls games?

I just got sucked into Pinball.

I started with Star Wars Pinball for Zen FX 2 Pinball on PS3. You can demo every table for free. I started playing the Marvel tables and Plants Vs Zombies. These things are amazing!

I love the Fear Itself & Infinity Gauntlet tables. In fact, it makes me want more Fear Itself Minimates more than the comics ever did! These Pinball tables are all in 3D, so it makes me want a 3D TV more than any movie ever did. And I've never been a huge pinball fan.

Seriously, check out the free demos and see if you like them. It's amazing how in-depth the Marvel ones are.