UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

I stealthed my way through Crysis 3 last week. That bow is so unbelievably satisfying to me. I haven't played the first one but it's on my Xbox and I'm going to be getting to it sometime soon. I enjoyed 2, but I have no real lasting memory of it, so I might go back to it at some point.

And no problem Ady. I need to clear out inventory space on my characters anyways, so if it wasn't giving stuff to you and other people I'd just sell it for money that doesn't really matter anyways. So I'll see you when I see you.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stealthed my way through Crysis 3 last week. That bow is so unbelievably satisfying to me. I haven't played the first one but it's on my Xbox and I'm going to be getting to it sometime soon. I enjoyed 2, but I have no real lasting memory of it, so I might go back to it at some point.

And no problem Ady. I need to clear out inventory space on my characters anyways, so if it wasn't giving stuff to you and other people I'd just sell it for money that doesn't really matter anyways. So I'll see you when I see you.

Wow you guys make it all sounds so grown up and complicated... I have a level 50 Siren and have... erm stuff... I don't think I could name any of the gear I have & I dont think I have anything you mention above either! Having said that I just started the newest d/l content and am really frustrated by the level 54 witch doctors... esp when I cant level up and wipe them out more easily!

Perhaps I do need to get a plan like you guys after all. ;)

T.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just finished Transformers War for Cybertron today. Old game, I know, but I never managed to get to it until now. I dare say I enjoyed it rather a lot. Anybody else manage to still have this game for the Xbox and want to do the co-op achievements with me at any point? I would love to play it co-op but all of my friends ether never got the game in the first place or sold it off. So if anyone wants to do that let me know. In other news I started Dishonored the other day and it's shaping up to be a crazy fun time. I'm not too far into it, but I love stealth games, so it should work out fine for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Is War's co-op 3 player? If so we could all do that stuff as I haven't done hard mode either, and I expect it to be a little less of a pain in the ass without the crappy AI.

Also, I don't have you on my friends list Dino so throw me a friend request. gamertag: The Geohound

Edited by The Geohound

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us. So far it has been a really great game, story mode was awesome and the combat system is great. There are a bunch of different single player modes to go through. My only negative on this one is, unless some of the content becomes DLC, there is going to be a bunch of exclusive content that people are going to miss out on. There are 3 different store pre-order exclusives plus there is a lot of content that you can only get from the iOS game. So I pre-ordered from Gamestop and only have an Android phone so that is quite a bit of stuff I'm missing out on. But, all in all, it is a great fighter and a fun game especially for the fans of the DC universe.

Anyone else enjoying Injustice?

I got Injustice last week but haven't had time to put it in yet. Just got an Iphone 5 so I downloaded the iOS version, and have had trouble unlocking the skins for the console version. I talked to customer support and they're working on a patch to fix it so it's not just me.

Just finished the campaign of Fall of Cybertron and man is that a good game. It's not only awesome on it's own, but it really makes me want more games in the series and to go back and watch G1 which I haven't cared to do since I was like 9 years old. Hooray to you, High Moon, you have made me care about Transformers again.

Currently switching between Chrono Trigger, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers on my 3DS, and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise and NiNoKuni on my PS3. I will eventually finish one of them.

Finished Injustice a few days ago and will agree the story mode was great. It felt like it could have been a full length DC cartoon and really added to the gameplay. And I'll agree too that all the different DLC stuff is extremely frustrating and I really couldn't believe how much some of the codes are going for on ebay.