UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

Currently playing Pokémon Black and White versions.

Business as usual or different enough to warrant a buy from a guy who has literally played them all before?

There are some changes, but nothing radically different. They're a lot of fun, but overall, it's pretty much more of the same.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're playing both at the same time? lol. I'm playing Pokemon Black and the changes they made are a lot better than previous versions. The Pokemon are animated during battle, damage dealt is taken out as a chunk and doesn't slowly drain like previous games, there's an actual plot, and TMs have unlimited use. I wonder what else they added.

You're playing both at the same time? lol. I'm playing Pokemon Black and the changes they made are a lot better than previous versions. The Pokemon are animated during battle, damage dealt is taken out as a chunk and doesn't slowly drain like previous games, there's an actual plot, and TMs have unlimited use. I wonder what else they added.

Just Black, actually. I'm planning on trading over Snivy from White to Black, then starting over with Oshawatt and trading it over to Black, as well.

Started ME2 last night, but started to fall asleep. In defense of the game, I had spent the previous night playing Reach multiplayer into the middle of the night :P

I finally platinumed black ops,the closer analysis trophy was the most tedious trophy I have ever gotten!It should have been silver...I also got the MK demo and that game is bloody awesome!{pun intended}

Edited by darkredshdow

so i havnt been playing anything for a while but today i gave shadow mode on MVC3 a spin...maybe i was on easy because it seemed incredibly simple.

that having been said, the new costumes are awsome and i cant wait for more.

I picked up Homefront and I like it quite a bit. The idea of another country invading the US and our eventual uprising is something that I never get tired of. There are a couple nods to Red Dawn that I have noticed so far, which isn't surprising considering the guy who wrote the game also wrote Red Dawn.

just thought id point out for any MVC3 fans who didnt order the special edition (like me) shuma gorath and jill valentine are being added to the PSN store and i think the xbox store

just thought id point out for any MVC3 fans who didnt order the special edition (like me) shuma gorath and jill valentine are being added to the PSN store and i think the xbox store

At 5 bucks each! Not 5 bucks for both characters, 5 bucks for 1. Hell, they had six character costumes for the same price a week ago.

I'm passing on this, and not just because of how terrible I am at this game. 10 bucks is an awful lot to charge for 2 characters who were both working characters in the game before it even launched.

I rented mass effect 2 and beat it so here are my thoughts:NOW THIS IS A GAME!Mass effect 2 is great with a LLLLOOOOONNNGGG story,the problems actully matter,and if you'r wondering what ending I got jacob died at closing the door,thane died well I dont remember how he died but it was when fighting and jack was just dead on the floor randomly.oh yeah and I told the illusive man to basically FK OFF!

ok so after a long hiatus from lbp2 i popped it in again (to get the saint patricks day costume), and after realising how many marvel characters ive made, ive decided to do a level (or series of levels) with EVERY marvel character EVER. ok not literally every but just about, so anyone on lbp2 who has some neat ideas on how to help me showcase them in my level or any requests for costumes just pm me :)

Been dealing with some personal stuff, so my online/game time has been minimal. I did download and play the defiant map of Reach multiplayer and kind of like this one a bit more than the Noble pack. At least there I have a fighting chance of helping my team win compared to some of the other maps :confused: OK, not to incite a riot from the ME2 fans, but are things going to pick up? I'm currently at a space station trying to assemble my team and bored out of my skull. Which makes me think even if I didn't have so much going on I wouldn't be playing this much. Still, I like designing my character to reflect my dashing good looks in the game :ermm:

Been dealing with some personal stuff, so my online/game time has been minimal. I did download and play the defiant map of Reach multiplayer and kind of like this one a bit more than the Noble pack. At least there I have a fighting chance of helping my team win compared to some of the other maps :confused: OK, not to incite a riot from the ME2 fans, but are things going to pick up? I'm currently at a space station trying to assemble my team and bored out of my skull. Which makes me think even if I didn't have so much going on I wouldn't be playing this much. Still, I like designing my character to reflect my dashing good looks in the game :ermm:

Well,things might pick up once you do the loyalty missions,because that's when you learn about the squad mates backrounds,but if you dont really care about that stuff,then not reallysad.gif.

Oh and for robo,maybe make the level completely dark and put sensing lights for whenever passing a new outfit

thats an interesting idea for a gallery level, if i can figure out how to do that effectivly (im terrible at logic) ill use that.

I'll try to make the light thing for you,I got nothing better to do...turned.gif

Edited by darkredshdow

WHAAAAT? Minimal? It's true I haven't been playing much Halo in a while, but all of a sudden you're a colonel?

Anyways, as for the Defiant map pack, I agree:

While there are oher maps I like more this is possible the most solid map pack I can remember. All 3 are really strong. I higly recommend it.

Sadly, this map pack marks the end of Bungie's envolvement in making Halo games. While the quality of the maps are a good sign that 343 can handle Halo it's the end of an era. :confused:

Anyways, as for Mass Effect, Don it has one of the best "End of Games" I know of. I'm not sure at what point it'll pick up for you specifically but it certainly DOES ramp up as Shadow mentioned. While I didn't lose as many friends as he did (just my secretary) the ending is entirely up to you and that makes the 3rd game really exciting.

I'm actually a Colonel Grade 2 and on the promotions list for Grade 3 :P I was a Colonel Grade 1 for quite some time though and a Light Colonel for what felt like forever. I've been playing when my son is taking a nap or when him and Trish are sleeping at night. Which is what I meant by minimal. I haven't had very much opportunity to play a lot the past week or so though. I downloaded the maps on both consoles and didn't probable touch it for a day or so. I'm going to try and play ME2 tonight if I can get everyone to sleep at a decent hour. I know I kind of felt like this with Reach initially, so I'll probable get more into it the deeper I get into the game :D

Edited by The_Donster

Well once upon a time I was your superior...

Ahhh... You're all grown up.

I'm still a commander. :confused:

I have't been playing regularly in awhile. Between Beyond Good & Evil, DCU Online, Back to the Future & Yoostar 2 I haven't had much time to play Halo. Add to that the fact that I'm ACTUALLY not playing much (like once or twice a week) and my hours really dwindle.

Does this mean you could beat me now? We'll have to see... :ninja: